BFWCPOTY 2006!!! Almost bloody forgot!

Remove this Banner Ad

larrikin said:
I'll be in

I'll have a think about the spreadsheet for you too - see if i can come up with something to make life a bit easier

Hmmm. Whatabout if each round of the season was a new sheet (you know those tabby things at the bottom) and each page of the workbook was a replica with all the players listed down one side, then all the voters across the top??? Am I off base here? Then it's just a matter of plugging everyone's votes in... The final spreadsheet (tabby thing at the bottom) can be the totals, meaning that the only spreadsheet that would really need formulas would be that one...

Ive created a spreadsheet already for jod if he wants it. Sent jod a message about it earlier yesterday so up to jod now

hawkeye23 said:
Hmmm. Whatabout if each round of the season was a new sheet (you know those tabby things at the bottom) and each page of the workbook was a replica with all the players listed down one side, then all the voters across the top??? Am I off base here? Then it's just a matter of plugging everyone's votes in... The final spreadsheet (tabby thing at the bottom) can be the totals, meaning that the only spreadsheet that would really need formulas would be that one...

This sounds perfect and really easy. Each round on a new tab and a totals page at the end and ill be happy as larry. Can anybody hook me up with a spreadsheet like that?

We had 44 voters last season... this is who we have so far.

jod23
fletchers_girl
pauljam
crazzzy_grrl
jako
milkman
imonebadddman
hawkeye23
mojo_
otis_david
the_unbrain
bestbird
EKA
deegle
wce_all_the_way
nearlyblonde
mudgeathon
larrikin
wce4premiership
special_agent
Goldenblue
94_eagles
carlspackler
frodo
brayza
peterss
clayton

A note on special agent and wce4premiership. Both very new and both dont post a lot, barely once a day since joining the site. I cant have people who disappear mid season as this award is not about weighting the votes. So all voters must be reliable and must vote for every round of the season. If you are a voter and you cant guarantee that for me then im sorry but it would be better if you didnt vote for the award.

I hate weighting votes btw, just dont believe in it :D Sorry.

Ok apart from those 2 at the bottom, most the other names I know and are usually reliable. But were only 4 days away from the first game of the season and I only have 20 votes, a poor effort considering we had 44 voters last season.

Where is PrideOf? MrEagle? D4E? Frodo? Iceman? Mead? MrQ? Thrawn666? etc etc??? Let's have some more voters.

jod23 said:
This sounds perfect and really easy. Each round on a new tab and a totals page at the end and ill be happy as larry. Can anybody hook me up with a spreadsheet like that?

I think larrikin is working on it jod. If not, I'm going on holidays at the end of this week (I'm coming back to Perth for a couple of weeks) but I could play around with something when I get back. Let me know.

jod23 said:

I emailed you one this morning Jod so hopefully thats OK, or we can amend it if need be. But is similar to what Hawkeye said. :)

jod23 said:
Is it easy to understand like Hawkeyes one?
Yep easy as.
1 sheet for every round
A total page
All you need to do is put the numbers in that all. If any other person joins just add a column and your done
Should be no mistakes as ive tested it already

Ive sent it to you so up to you now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jod23 said:

He's probably ********ed at you because you never pick him for fantasy cricket. :D

jod23 said:

Still hurting from you called him a traitor.

Can I join in ??? I will be here for most of the season, except for a couple of weeks when I'm in Phuket.....they show AFL up there anyway.

Cheers
Carl Spackler
Fairways&Greens

jod23 said:
A note on special agent and wce4premiership. Both very new and both dont post a lot, barely once a day since joining the site. I cant have people who disappear mid season as this award is not about weighting the votes. So all voters must be reliable and must vote for every round of the season. If you are a voter and you cant guarantee that for me then im sorry but it would be better if you didnt vote for the award.

Don't worry, I won't have any trouble getting them in.

Remove this Banner Ad

BFWCPOTY 2006!!! Almost bloody forgot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back