Big Bad Bustling Tyrone Vickery

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like you've been watching the wrong footage. Get a clue

Get a tissue, princess. :)

The fact he had just been doubled over after getting an elbow from Cox, suggests very strongly it was more than just an accidental swinging arm.

Besides, having played ruck, you know exactly where your arm is going to connect when you swing horizontally like that at eye height, and it's not amistake.

I was viewing it on a mobile but now that I've seen it on my laptop, you're right. I thought it was his other arm that hit him.

Level 5 striking offense. Has ~45 carry over points so he's looking at 3-4 matches.

Seriously? Tigers fans going on about how tough he is and could beat people in a fight?
This is 'My dad is bigger than your dad' type shit. Pathetic.

WIW though, not intentionally going for the head. Everyone knows how much of an unco he is.

2 points..

1. His dad is the club boxing coach, so he's probably learned a bit.
2. He took down Cox in one hit, so if he can't fight, Cox must be extremely soft.
No doubt he can hit, a bloke that size would take almost anyone out, the question is whether he can cop it, which he clearly can't since he sooked about being smacked by a small forward. Trust me I wouldn't want to run in to the guy, but I can't stand his faux tough guy attitude

Heavy rain.
Old, slow ruckman.

Being subbed off doesn't automatically = concussed so much he doesn't know what country he's in.
I can tell from this post and your posts in the game day thread that you're trying to go against the grain and be different, but Cox was instantly knocked unconscious from the hit to the jaw. Watch the footage again. His head even juts back when most of his weight hits the ground.

Attitude on Richmond board is appalling, they think it's funny and deserved that a bloke was king hit by one of their players.

Kulcha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just no, it was bad...it wasn't THAT bad!

Reckless, High, High Impact

What does that equate to?

I understand what you are saying but the MRP has shown this year that they are happy to send incident such as this straight to the tribunal because the grading system doesn't necessarily provide the 'required' outcome.

If that's reckless and not intentional I'll eat my goddamn shoe. There was 100% intent in what he did, make no mistake.

Maybe, but for the AFL to call it that, there has to be no conceivable other option. They practically never use it.

Pretty proud of Tyrone tbh.

Cox for the millionth time in his career goes for the cheap shot and gets his just desserts.

For a bloke who has made a career on diving, ducking, flailing the arms and cheap shots I think this is the perfect way for for his career to end.
Yes, Cox is a six time AA because of his ability to dive and flail his arms. Seriously, get a grip.

I never said anything about Hawthorn getting a raw deal. Comprehend what I'm saying. I'm talking about the terms.

If the Lake contact on Petrie was deemed high impact, then the tribunal and MRP have no where to turn with the Vickery hit on Cox.
But seeings that that was a misconduct charge and this will be striking and also that precedent is not followed with the tribunal it sounds like you are just having a whinge

Seriously? Tigers fans going on about how tough he is and could beat people in a fight?
This is 'My dad is bigger than your dad' type shit. Pathetic.

WIW though, not intentionally going for the head. Everyone knows how much of an unco he is.
Quentin Lynch tried the "I am just an unco" defense once a couple of years back. They didn't buy it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Bad Bustling Tyrone Vickery

Remove this Banner Ad

Back