Big Day Out 2008 @ Claremont Showgrounds

Remove this Banner Ad

i managed to see the hoods, some of arcade fire (yawn), all of karnivool (which was intense in the mosh pit. one of the best live acts i've ever seen) and afterwards snuck into the mosh pit for RAGE where i ended up pushing my way to around the 3rd row during guerilla radio until the end of the show.

definitely worth the price of admission - even if i did have to wait 40 ****ing minutes for bjork to end and rage didnt play "know your enemy" or "i'm housin".

i managed to see the hoods, some of arcade fire (yawn), all of karnivool (which was intense in the mosh pit. one of the best live acts i've ever seen) and afterwards snuck into the mosh pit for RAGE where i ended up pushing my way to around the 3rd row during guerilla radio until the end of the show.

definitely worth the price of admission - even if i did have to wait 40 ****ing minutes for bjork to end and rage didnt play "know your enemy" or "i'm housin".
Or renegades of funk.

Wish it was a longer set. Didn't the headline act used to play for longer? I'm positive metalica played for 2 hrs.

Or renegades of funk.

Seriously?

2nd best Rage song ever.

If I'd been there I would have kept expecting it... expecting it... expecting it... last song... this must be it... damn... encore?... must be encore?... no encore?... f**k...

i managed to see the hoods...

Respect to you my Irish sounding brother (and to you Sabre).

Were they good?

Tell all these heathens how good they were.

Seriously?

2nd best Rage song ever.

If I'd been there I would have kept expecting it... expecting it... expecting it... last song... this must be it... damn... encore?... must be encore?... no encore?... f**k...

Were they good?

Esti it was all GOOD, except for the 9 bucks for a can off piss.

BDO was awesome. I went mainly for RAGE but Bjork took the cake by a long way in my opinion. As previously mentioned, the light show was just unbelieveable.

Rage sound ****ed itself for the first song, i was towards the back and people were starting to get well pissed off but they sorted it out pretty quickly.

The Night Watchman (Tom Morello) was very impressive aswell. Did anyone here the story when he talked about him not doing drugs, but the last time he did was at the BDO after party in Perth last time they toured...crowd were pretty happy to hear that :D

BDO was awesome. I went mainly for RAGE but Bjork took the cake by a long way in my opinion. As previously mentioned, the light show was just unbelieveable.

Rage sound ****ed itself for the first song, i was towards the back and people were starting to get well pissed off but they sorted it out pretty quickly.

The Night Watchman (Tom Morello) was very impressive aswell. Did anyone here the story when he talked about him not doing drugs, but the last time he did was at the BDO after party in Perth last time they toured...crowd were pretty happy to hear that :D
Missed that bit, but bjork was a massive surprise for me. Just created an awesome atmosphere. I was taking the piss out of her to begin with but by the end I was transfixed. Class act :thumbsu:

Were they good?

yeah i thought they were very good but was a bit dissapointed in their set list..i guess i'm a little bit more in to their older stuff rather than the last album but i was hangin out for 'dumb enough' and 'left foot, right foot' and they played neither (whilst playing some average songs from the hard road)

but aussies can definitely do hip hop and at the moment the hoods are on top of the pile. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Day Out 2008 @ Claremont Showgrounds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back