Big Day Out 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? They are so corny and not original
Corny? Pfft. Operator Please kick ass.
I suppose you either love them or loathe them.
I know where I stand,
Shit lineup.

Maiden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> entire big day out
TRU.DAT!
Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!

363002102_411d95cc72_b.jpg

Way better then some moshing bullshit.

I'm going because it's the last day in Auz for two of my best mates who move to Argentina the next day...

Arcade Fire
Battles
Spoon

These are the only three bands I want to see.

RATM? Terrible. Audioslave without a decent lead singer. And Audioslave were shit.

For $137, I expect better headlining bands than Grinspoon.

On the other hand, my $54.30 Ween ticket arrived today. That makes things just a little bit better!

bdo will be :thumbsu:
no doubt itll be another hot summer day and everyone will get the piss in em an they wont care whos playin ... err unless your one "marilyn manson" circa 2001 bdo i think, whenever he played
im goin to see:
ratm
grinners
brand new
silverchair
and ill check out:
arcade fire
the gurge
something with numbers
and gyroscope

and bring on soundwave fest ... incubus and saosin :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bdo will be :thumbsu:
no doubt itll be another hot summer day and everyone will get the piss in em an they wont care whos playin ... err unless your one "marilyn manson" circa 2001 bdo i think, whenever he played
im goin to see:
ratm
grinners
brand new
silverchair
and ill check out:
arcade fire
the gurge
something with numbers
and gyroscope

and bring on soundwave fest ... incubus and saosin :D
edit that last bit ... soundwave ill be seein:
alexisonfire, city and colour, saosin, thursday, incubus, recieving end of sirens
im happy now wooo

Was great, Rage were just the best ever second best thing ive ever seen. Silverchair were shit IMO :thumbsdown:.

But cheers to all the crowd there for most of the night everything went fantastic :thumbsu: Also saw Josh Kennedy in Lilyworld.

Yeah Silverchair sucked ass. Rage were ok but it was just to packed. Couldn't believe what i was seeing when they put all the lights on at the end, I have never seen so many people in such close proximity before. Arcade Fire was awesome. I spilt the drum stick when they threw it into the crowd, so i was devo about that. But yeah it was a great day.

was insanely hot
spent freakin 160 on drinks haha
10 on th customary stubby holder, devo i left my one from last yr down at my exs in kwinnie haha

BRAND NEW <3

BEST SHOW TO AMP YOURSELF UP FOR RATM
I WENT NUTS HAHA
altogether a great day
apart from me mate goin soft but i got his money off him haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Day Out 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back