Big Footy DT Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Big Footy Division 2 - 2010

Announcement

Because of an error with the spreadsheet the new members in this league have been changed. Grinners (61st), Ramrod (64th) and doddy87 (70th) will replace stevenspencer, free kick and better than bingo. Those three will be placed in lower divisions.

so where does that leave me? Be stoked to join in div2... if my spot reopens!?!
Team name- drop kicks

Looking at league 3, surely youd have to open that up to us if your moving us out this league, since we ranked higher than any of those new entries... Either that or not move people?

so where does that leave me? Be stoked to join in div2... if my spot reopens!?!
Team name- drop kicks

Looking at league 3, surely youd have to open that up to us if your moving us out this league, since we ranked higher than any of those new entries... Either that or not move people?

If you check the Div 3 thread you'll see that I have done exactly that. Just post your team name in there and you're in.

What we have now is 6 spots remaining which will go to the first in of the following people:

matty lloyd the champ
tonemeister
Outburst
Rise_up_Stiffy
jimmy_c8
Ramrod
doddy87
jamzee

What we have now is 6 spots remaining which will go to the first in of the following people:

matty lloyd the champ
tonemeister
Outburst
Rise_up_Stiffy
jimmy_c8
Ramrod
doddy87
jamzee
I got a pm from Tarquin on Friday so I joined division 1. Sorry if that screws things up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just letting you know NANX won't be joining. Is a friend of mine and has lost all interest in dream team, focusing on his studies.

This is true. Feel free to completely remove me. Doing dreamteam properly just takes up too much damn time lol

Replying to a pm from tarquin that there may still be a spot here for me. I've opened a cafe and i'm getting pumped frrom every direction so i dont get a chance to get online much now. I'm happy to slot in wherever i can. Tones.

Team name is The Perfect Beast. The league code i was sent isn't working for me. I guess i'm bumped. Bugger.

We only have 10 people that have joined.

1. Black Sun Empire - Tarquin
2. Frog-in-a-Sock DTF - Grinners
3. Freakish Hitmen - Outburst
4. Gooner XVIII FFC - Ben the Gooner
5. Reschs Rats - Resch
6. Ali's Army - pieman123
7. Blueboys - mrpig
8. Kaiser's Chiefs - weagles_dan
9. Heroes FFC - Pumbi
10. llamatrons - vp123
11. Perfect Beast FFC - tonemeister
12. Smooth Movers - jimmy_c8
13. Snake_Eyes - Snake_Eyes

Still missing JuddandProspectus, jamzee, Ramrod and Doddy87.

4 people with 3 spots, first in best dressed.

Looks like we're one short.

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Footy DT Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back