Leagues BigFooty 2017 Leagues - READ OPENING POST FIRST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice rank. Beat me by a few positions.

Yeah, only just got me too :p

I'm in again, someone has to make the rest of you look good.

uDN974.jpg

Was Where's Trent? will revert back to Black Shadows for 2017.

Looking for a much better year.
d97bfc4edbce0326eb8896c73a41e30c.jpg

May also start a second team of players who have worn manbuns at one stage of their careers...

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NoHopersUtd

View attachment 326851

.. still not over the last round eff up that cost me 200 spots :'(:'(
Just the last round?
I'm still not over all 23 of them.
And the bye rounds :'( they took every last ounce of sanity I had left.
My liver will never be the same :rainbow:

Should make this 20 leagues - top 4 in each league go up and bottom 4 go down every year.

20 leagues = 360 teams entering into BigFooty leagues every year. Those who miss out join a wait list, each year you will have guys who don't jump on and re-register before the lockout (1st of March or something similar). Do all the moving up and down of each league and then allow the top wait list guys into Div20.

Basically not going by your Supercoach rank but going purely by your H&A + Finals results (like every other sporting system with 2 or more leagues).

Way easier to manage also. You also get that sense of promotion, rather than coming second in div 11 and having an rank that will put you into div14 in the following year - why even bother doing this.

Note: Those on the wait list must register before March 1st also to retain their position on the list... this will allow guys to move up each year quite a bit.

I'd imagine the 20 divisions would have a retention rate of 70% at first and over time grow to a committed group with a retention of 90% or so. Which would essentially mean a new div20 every year.

Food for thought - I'd be happy helping this happen... Would need to start by seeding people according to their 2016 rank.

Should make this 20 leagues - top 4 in each league go up and bottom 4 go down every year.

20 leagues = 360 teams entering into BigFooty leagues every year. Those who miss out join a wait list, each year you will have guys who don't jump on and re-register before the lockout (1st of March or something similar). Do all the moving up and down of each league and then allow the top wait list guys into Div20.

Basically not going by your Supercoach rank but going purely by your H&A + Finals results (like every other sporting system with 2 or more leagues).

Way easier to manage also. You also get that sense of promotion, rather than coming second in div 11 and having an rank that will put you into div14 in the following year - why even bother doing this.

Note: Those on the wait list must register before March 1st also to retain their position on the list... this will allow guys to move up each year quite a bit.

I'd imagine the 20 divisions would have a retention rate of 70% at first and over time grow to a committed group with a retention of 90% or so. Which would essentially mean a new div20 every year.

Food for thought - I'd be happy helping this happen... Would need to start by seeding people according to their 2016 rank.

And are you going to be a regular on the SC board like many others are?

Not against or for your proposal just never EVER seen you on the SC board.

The more the merrier and the more postings creates more discussions and credibility comes accordingly.

Just reread your proposal

I don't personally like it.
I play for overall rank, dont particularly care for h&a league success. Seen plenty leagues where someone ranked 5,000th wins, and yet others in the league finish top 200.
Correct me if I'm wrong but would that mean Mr 5000th is in a higher league than Mr200 in the next season?

Last edited:
And are you going to be a regular on the SC board like many others are?

Not against or for your proposal just never EVER seen you on the SC board.

The more the merrier and the more postings creates more discussions and credibility comes accordingly.

Just reread your proposal

I don't personally like it.
I play for overall rank, dont particularly care for h&a league success. Seen plenty leagues where someone ranked 5,000th wins, and yet others in the league finish top 200.
Correct me if I'm wrong but would that mean Mr 5000th is in a higher league than Mr200 in the next season?

Agreed toxic
I'm ranked player too, don't really give a stuff about H&A.
Hopefully Div1 this year can emulate last year's and go for that #1 ranked league spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back