Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

the lord of the rings GIF

Fantastic actor, and sad news :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You couldn’t name him Fatso these days
You're right, what's the female version? Empowered Princess... ah no that will get the rainbows all flustered. What about Non-binaried - Neutral Marsupial(this is dangerous, as it's possible they/them/those dont identify as a marsupial, and much offence could be had).

Upon reflection, Fatso might be the safest bet. Fat shaming is so passée.

Last edited:
You couldn’t name him Fatso these days

I had this moment last night reading an old Thomas The Tank Engine story to my son explaining what a Fat Controller was.

I had this moment last night reading an old Thomas The Tank Engine story to my son explaining what a Fat Controller was.
Double whammy there. You can't label people as fat or controlling. I just learned that he's now known as Sir Topham Hat in the US version of the show.

Double whammy there. You can't label people as fat or controlling. I just learned that he's now known as Sir Topham Hat in the US version of the show.

That's right. And Percy goes by they/them pronouns.

Percy now has tattoos and face piercings??

Edward has the piercings. "Top and bottom, choo choo" he declared as he rumbled into the Sodor countryside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back