Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot off the press.

26XP-JFKARCHIVE-articleLarge-v2.jpg

That's sad news, 53 is too young to die.

She's not much older than me, the same goes for Warnie and Matt Perry. it's scary when your generation are dropping off the twig

images

Brenda and Dylan reunited at last ...
I was heartbroken by Shannen's guest appearance in Riverdale, at the funeral of Fred Andrews (played by Luke Perry who died sometime before the season started and they had to write the character off)

This one hurts a lot

Shannen was one of very first boyhood tv/celeb crushes. She was so beautiful and stunning and had a smile and spark in her eyes that always made my 12 year old heart flutter on 90210.

She retained the same beauty and utter enchantment to me for the rest of her life, from Prue Halliwell up until her final tough years fighting cancer, she was as beautiful to me as she ever was.

This hurts quite a lot actually. So fought so hard, for so long. I have to believe she is in a better place now.

Not going to lie, really upset/struggling with this news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think that means I've got my first points this year but feels rather hollow :/ RIP Shannen.

Same. I actually really guilty for having listed her..

This is one of those celebrity passings that's going to take me a long time to get over..
She fought so hard and bravely for so long.
It hurts. Hope she knew just how loved she was worldwide. Not going to lie, I shed tears over Shannen's passing.. As I said previously, she played a really big part in my formative early teenage years.

90210 (the entire series) is on Amazon Prime Video..going to give that a spin soon (just started watching binge watching Baywatch on Stan, it's great but might put that on the back burner so I can relive my cherished years of being in love with Brenda Walsh/Shannen) :)

Same. I actually really guilty for having listed her..

This is one of those celebrity passings that's going to take me a long time to get over..
She fought so hard and bravely for so long.
It hurts. Hope she knew just how loved she was worldwide. Not going to lie, I shed tears over Shannen's passing.. As I said previously, she played a really big part in my formative early teenage years.

90210 (the entire series) is on Amazon Prime Video..going to give that a spin soon (just started watching binge watching Baywatch on Stan, it's great but might put that on the back burner so I can relive my cherished years of being in love with Brenda Walsh/Shannen) :)

Yeah, it's gonna be weird not seeing her on my list but I could never bring myself to drop her even when things looked really up. She was really unlucky.

What I love about old school TV is the number of actors who would appear in a wide spectrum of police shows. Almost as if, once you made an appearance in one police TV show you had a ticket to appear in any police series which followed.
You know Doogie Howser wasn't a cop show, right?

I just finished reading Generation Kill a couple of weeks ago. It was an absolutely fantastic read. And of course the show that was developed from it was exceptionally good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back