TAR BigFooty Demons!(Let's Get It ON!!!)

Remove this Banner Ad

St.Kilda Saints 21.10.136 Def. BigFooty Demons 16.8.104

Demons Goals: B.Storer 5, T.Olley 3, J.Ullungura, J.Keogh, D.Smith 2, I.Wardak, T.Walker

Demons Top Ball Getters:
J.Ullungura 29, N.Saviane 27, D.Smith 23, S.Arnel 20, N.Wharton 18

Demons Top 5:
J.Ullungura, N.Wharton, D.Smith, N.Saviane, B.Storer

Injuries: Nil

Reports: Nil

Interesting Stat - Ben Storer is currently The Demons highest Goal Kicker this year with a total of 21.

BigFooty Demons 19.12.126 Def. Collingwood 17.9.111

Demons Goals: J.Keogh 6, N.Saviane, M.Walker, B.Storer 2, N.Wharton, S.Arnel, D.Smith, S.Wilson, T.Walker, T.Olley, S.Jones

Demons Top Ball Getters:
N.Saviane 31, D.Smith 22, S.Arnel 20, M.Walker 20, S.Jones 20, B.Storer

Demons Top 5:
N.Saviane, J.Keogh, N.Wharton, B.Storer, D.Smith

Reports: S.Lade - Striking(2 Weeks)

Interesting Stat - After a slow start to the season Nick Saviane is now averaging 19.4 disposals per game for the season.

Micheal Walker had an impressive comeback game from the magoos:thumbsu:

From the HUN
"A positive for the Demons was Micheal Walker. After being dropped 3 games ago after a string of average games, youngster Micheal Walker showed good signs of halfback picking up a career high 20 possesions and 2 goals, while keep his oppenet, the more established Goddard, to just the 18 touches and goaless."

Meanwhile, why cant we win a game.....?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Micheal Walker had an impressive comeback game from the magoos:thumbsu:

From the HUN
"A positive for the Demons was Micheal Walker. After being dropped 3 games ago after a string of average games, youngster Micheal Walker showed good signs of halfback picking up a career high 20 possesions and 2 goals, while keep his oppenet, the more established Goddard, to just the 18 touches and goaless."

Meanwhile, why cant we win a game.....?
Wrong match, we were versing Collingwood and we won, M.Walker was playing on Medhurst.

lions_16 said:
HBK619 can i please!!! go forward i just got six goals kicked on me im doing shit at Full Back
At the moment I just can't afford to do that, We only have a few KP Backman and you are the second best of them, our Tall Forward are still doing alright in there current positions and I don't want more than 3 Talls in the forward line.

BigFooty Demons 14.14.98 Def. Brisbane Lions 12.7.79

Demons Goals: B.Storer 3, S.Arnel, T.Walker 2, L.Maner, D.Dunphy, S.Jones, J.Keogh, D.Smith, J.Power, T.Olley 1

Demons Top Ball Getters:
T.Walker 28, N.Saviane 26, I.Wardak 20, S.Arnel 19, J.Ullungura 19, D.Smith 19

Demons Top 5:
T.Walker, N.Saviane, S.Arnel, N.Wharton, D.Dunphy

Interesting Stat - Nick Wharton has now surpassed Ben Hudson in the Hitouts to be leading the league with 268 hitouts to Ben Hudson's 264.

BigFooty Demons 17.12.114 Def. West Coast Eagles 13.15.93

Demons Goals: S.Wilson, B.Storer 3, S.Arnel, J.Ullungura, J.Keogh 2, M.Walker, L.Maner, D.Smith, T.Walker, N.Wharton 1

Demons Top Ball Getters:
D.Smith 32, J.Ullungura 28, T.Walker 23, N.Saviane 23, S.Arnel 20, C.Yates 20

Demons Top 5:
D.Smith, J.Ullungura, N.Wharton, T.Walker, N.Saviane

Interesting Stat - Chris Judd who was averaging 24 disposals per game leading up to this match was held to just 12 disposals for the match.

Remove this Banner Ad

TAR BigFooty Demons!(Let's Get It ON!!!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back