Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
MUFC
This thread is for Div 4 invitees ONLY.

If you have posted your interest in one of the two league request threads, you will be placed in a league:

-New members thread is here

-Existing BigFooty league members from 2009 thread is here

All Divisions will consist of 16 members and once the current one is filled the next one will then be formed.

If there is no Captain listed, then we are in need of one. Please flag your interest in your post.

Captain's role:

1. Set up a league called "BigFooty Div 4". (Already done by Jolldo)
2. Wait until the member has posted their team name in this thread stating they wish to join then send out the league code to them.
3. The League captains have the ability to remove teams, so if a poster does not state their team name can you please kick them out.

Member's Role:

1. Post your team name in this thread to confirm your acceptance.
2. Wait for a PM from the league Captain.
3. Join the league on the Dream Team site & state your BF Username in the coaches box.
4. If you decide to change your team name please post that change in this thread

Existing Members
Code:
2010 Team Name     BigFooty Name   09/10 Combined Average
OK GOOD	           OK GOOD		1214.5
Smooth Movers	   jimmy_c8		1217.5
team4infinity	   jamzee		1231
Jellay	           Jellay17   	        1269
Sir Donalot's Men  D0nk		        1328
Lakeside Dreamers  Lakey91		1358
Tmans Team	   Tman24		1390.5
Dark Days	   scottyt2		1412.5
Euro Slicks	   big_slick		1415
Dog Pants	   Butane		1445
Broken Bones	   Five long bones	1489.5
Texan Dogs   	   texan_dogs		1534

New Members
Code:
2010 Team Name     BigFooty Name  2010 Average
Dog                stevekaz	     318
Beano’s Brigade	   Jeremias (c)      368
Gugs’ Guns	   WCE9	             381
unconventionalists jonog             387

Team name: Beano's Brigade

Thanks for setting this up Jolldo - you are a star.

Happy to help out with this league if you want. I can be captain.

Just on JBLUES - you can forget about him. He's an acquaintance of mine who's sole purpose is to annoy me (as you can see by the very similar DT name). Pretty sure his red card isn't being reversed any time soon, which you can confirm with a mod if you wish, so it's probably best that you replace him with someone else.

Not a problem.

I notice you've put me as captain which is fine.

You mention you've started a league already. If so, just send me the code via PM and I'm happy to get in contact with the others in the league and take it from there.

Already sent it mate. I'll still give out the league code but if you want to do it as well that'll be great and make it quicker. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team name: Beano's Brigade

Thanks for setting this up Jolldo - you are a star.

Happy to help out with this league if you want. I can be captain.

Just on JBLUES - you can forget about him. He's an acquaintance of mine who's sole purpose is to annoy me (as you can see by the very similar DT name). Pretty sure his red card isn't being reversed any time soon, which you can confirm with a mod if you wish, so it's probably best that you replace him with someone else.

This is a disgraceful comment.

I have no idea who Jeremias is.

My red card has clearly been reversed and I don't know why he's gone out of his way to attack me.

I'm happy to leave it as is but I would question the integrity of Jeremias given he has clearly lied about my red card not being reversed.

I really enjoy DT and as you can see from my ranking I think I am ok at it and looking forward to competing with you all as you all seem to be good players. End of the day it's just a game and hopefully we can all become friends and not get a bit too competitive as Jeremias here appears to have.

This is a disgraceful comment.

I have no idea who Jeremias is.

My red card has clearly been reversed and I don't know why he's gone out of his way to attack me.

I'm happy to leave it as is but I would question the integrity of Jeremias given he has clearly lied about my red card not being reversed.

I really enjoy DT and as you can see from my ranking I think I am ok at it and looking forward to competing with you all as you all seem to be good players. End of the day it's just a game and hopefully we can all become friends and not get a bit too competitive as Jeremias here appears to have.

Also I note the red card had expired when Jeremias had made this post so it's a pretty pathetic attack to make. Just hadn't had a chance to come on bigfooty properly because had a few things on.

If the league is full I think it's fair I get Jeremias' spot given the cowardly attack he made on my participation in the league. He also tried this on the Carlton board as well. Do we really want these sort of tactics in a BF league?

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty DT Division 4 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back