Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

How did I miss the Thursday game?! Dammit. Left Ryder, Boak, Gray and Byrne-Jones on my bench after their bye last week :(
Thursday games suck, I have been caught out before, but in other ways - once I forgot to go to work the following day because I thought it was the weekend..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is fine now. It must have locked as the game started, as I set mine literally a minute or two before the first bounce (Amon a very late out), but you can make team changes now.

If you missed out on being able to select Port and Hawks players before the game, that is different to my experience, as I was moving players on and off the field at 7.45pm with no worries at all.

I didn't personally have any issues but then I didn't try and set my team at all today. Set it back on Tuesday roughly but that's as I knew I wasn't going to have a full line up anyway. I'd be frustrated if I was trying to move the likes of Dixon into my best 22 before the start of the game tonight and couldn't though.

I didn't personally have any issues but then I didn't try and set my team at all today. Set it back on Tuesday roughly but that's as I knew I wasn't going to have a full line up anyway. I'd be frustrated if I was trying to move the likes of Dixon into my best 22 before the start of the game tonight and couldn't though.
Oh for sure. I dont think that was the issue though ☺

Nah was late on the port players...have been a bit lazy with the thursday games. Just hope it doesnt cost me this week

Oh for sure. I dont think that was the issue though ☺

Nah was late on the port players...have been a bit lazy with the thursday games. Just hope it doesnt cost me this week

Ah k. With Dixon's game you could be regretting that ;)

You can set your team weeks in advance really, I've already set my Round 12 team in case I can't get on after the teams are announced. Change the drop down to another round in your "my team" view once the lockout happens. They show you which players have the bye and you can set them ahead of schedule.

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back