Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

I've messaged Daysy_12 a few times, but he hasn't responded yet. I'd prefer to keep him in the league so we'll give him some more time. Either way, there's potential replacements for him anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wombats are excited about the 1st game of a new era. Basically a whole new team, hopefully they can pull off an upset. LWP must be looking at the matchup with pure fear :p

Was pretty confident til I realised the game didn't start at 7.50 and missed the cutoff.

I was literally moving players during the coin toss and hit save right before the siren went but UF had already closed the window.

:(

Was pretty confident til I realised the game didn't start at 7.50 and missed the cutoff.

I was literally moving players during the coin toss and hit save right before the siren went but UF had already closed the window.

:(
Good thing wombats only field 10 players haha

Yeh sorry about that. I took this rebuild way too far this offseason. Didn't mean to only have half a team starting. Woops. :/
It's a fine line, was I better off retaining guys like Sam frost and other potatoes just to field a few more positions or would I have found another couple gems and had a better team when it counts? Not much a few extra blokes can do for you, main thing is your so heavily invest in the rebuild imo

It's a fine line, was I better off retaining guys like Sam frost and other potatoes just to field a few more positions or would I have found another couple gems and had a better team when it counts? Not much a few extra blokes can do for you, main thing is your so heavily invest in the rebuild imo
Oh yah, i mean long term there's no doubt using all playing slots for development of young players is the way to go. Short term its really ugly though and i didn't really expect to be this thin, i just slowly traded one player after the other. It's kind or a testament to how little young talent was on my list though since I've only traded 2 guys 22 and under. Oh well, hopefully I'm fielding a full team sooner rather than later, in the meantime the league has a bye in the fixture... :p

Daysy_12 going the loophole on Townsend. As much as it increases the likelihood that I lose the opening match up you need to put a non-playing player in the open slot for Townsend’s score to be taken into consideration. Leaving it blank would mean you end up with donuts!

Really? Is this a setting option? Because as far as i was aware leaving a blank slot was fine to use your emergency, at least it has been in other leagues I'm in...

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back