Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember walking into Extreme Aggression with $20 as Janecka was unpacking the box which contained the BATS lps. Back then I only really got enough coin to buy an lp around birthday or xmas time - my birthday is in May so given the release date of BATS, it makes sense. Janecka being the salesman he was took out the lps and waved them in my face confident that’s what I wanted. I mean, most people wanted it. Legit can’t recall what I walked out with but it wasn’t BATS and it obviously didn’t stand the test of time. I do remember Janecka’s protesting though when I told him I wasn’t buying BATS. Ended up buying it on cd down the track (actually think I have two copies) so I never hunted the vinyl. Then stopped buying vinyl circa 2003. Recently set up my record player through my system in my room and have been playing some vinyl again. Today I saw the FDR reissue for $29.95 and recalled the good reviews I’ve read about these reissues. More importantly, today I righted the poor decision I made circa 29 years ago. Haha.
I had BATS on CD too, pretty sure it's scratched n cracked, beyond playing, although I preferred FFTTF & a few other later tracks to it tbh

An oldie but a goodie..

174c9d40c0f54cff15da7ef073be58b0.jpg
Sadly I own this & every other issue they made..

61qCwyJKs+L._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back