Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Carcass - Swansong

Probably their best album. :)
3 people have given the laugh emoji at this! Not sure what the issue is, but I was being serious! :p

Death 'n' Roll is pretty underrated as a style, right? Well, I like it. Entombed, Convulse, and Desultory have put out great albums in this style as well.

Other Carcass albums are great too, but I find Swansong the most enjoyable.

EDIT: Ok I can see on metal-archives it's their lowest rated album. No taste... ;)

3 people have given the laugh emoji at this! Not sure what the issue is, but I was being serious! :p

Death 'n' Roll is pretty underrated as a style, right? Well, I like it. Entombed, Convulse, and Desultory have put out great albums in this style as well.

EDIT: Ok I can see on metal-archives it's their lowest rated album. No taste... ;)

Heartwork EP is good too. This is your Life and Rot’n’Roll kinda Swansong tracks with less polished production.

Don't forget Gorefest!

Mate, I'm with you on this. The lyrics and sound have aged well.

Of course, I do like the previous 2 albums to Swansong quite a bit as well, but it's still the album I frequent the most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stepping outside my comfort zone with The Ocean at the Corner tonight (going after the game). Playing Pelagial in full. I don't listen to a lot of post-metal, but I do enjoy something a little more challenging than what I normally go for.

Parra pissed me off so just turned over Ed_Gein - what's going on in SA?
Crows a lot more efficient going i50. Our i50 entries very sloppy and trying to be too cute at times.

We should be okay.

By the way, Undergang announced a show in Melbourne in November. Gutted there is no Sydney show...

The Ocean and all supports were spectacular!! Only about 60% capacity, the left side of the room was curtained off. Went a bit crazy at the merch desk though...

Crows a lot more efficient going i50. Our i50 entries very sloppy and trying to be too cute at times.

We should be okay.

By the way, Undergang announced a show in Melbourne in November. Gutted there is no Sydney show...

Yeah known it for a while - kept quiet until announced. Coming over after the Tokyo death fest. Actually don’t know if there is gonna be a NSW show but be shocked if there isn’t. Probably announce after tickets get low for the Melbourne fest.

What you buy?

Got 4 The Ocean CDs and 4 LLNN CDs. Also got a The Ocean shirt (didn't have any with tour dates), but tbf, it kinda looks like something you'd get at Sea World.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back