Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a Sinister show advertised for the Gaso in January but I can't find any tour info yet.

Edit: found it! It's Marty pulling it off again.

View attachment 2031084
Worth it alone for the Simos Boat Cruise, haha. Pretty unique way to hold a gig even if the area where the band plays is quite awful.

06699d6fda3b024ca0c6a799fe985cfa.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legit missed that Jag Panzer released an album last year. Will get into that tomorrow. Got new Tribulation single on now - like their gothic rock sound. Speaking of gothic rock I note The Cult are touring. Never seen them but like a bit of their material so may check them out. Undeath coming in September too.

Legit missed that Jag Panzer released an album last year. Will get into that tomorrow. Got new Tribulation single on now - like their gothic rock sound. Speaking of gothic rock I note The Cult are touring. Never seen them but like a bit of their material so may check them out. Undeath coming in September too.

I've seen The Cult twice, both times at Festival Hall; the first time they did Electric in full. Excellent live act.

Had the Tribulation single on 5 or 6 times, gets better each listen. Clean vocals is a new addition, but it suits quite well, I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back