Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing I'm not sure about with the Schizophrenia re-recording is if it sounds as good as the original. I love the album from 87, and there's nuances that are hard to replicate. It would be like if Kreator ever tried to do Pleasure to Kill again - pretty difficult task.
Still really happy for them to honour their past though. Cavalera bros. are legends.

Municipal Waste were a lot of fun, though tbh, I'm as drunk as you need to be for that style of thrash. Interesting choice with the supports. Gutless you all know, Hacker are hardcore (played well though not my thing) and Stepmother were a punk styled 50s rock n roll act.

Municipal Waste were a lot of fun, though tbh, I'm as drunk as you need to be for that style of thrash. Interesting choice with the supports. Gutless you all know, Hacker are hardcore (played well though not my thing) and Stepmother were a punk styled 50s rock n roll act.
I ran into a couple of the Pizza Death guys. They were originally booked as a support but MW picked the supports as they were friends of the band. That made sense as it made no sense why Pizza Death weren't supporting them.

I enjoyed the Gutless set but Hacker and Stepmother were not my thing. Municipal Waste were awesome, just a little disappointed they didn't play longer. Had a chance to hang out with them after the show, those guys are loose. Tony's on stage personality is pretty much the same off stage.

Musicland Birthday Bash

ccb4f8fd5de4033b973bad35dace541e.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought Nothing Sacred's first 2 on CD recently, bit of a treat to hear some old classics in good quality. Think their original LP had sound issues as well.

Wouldn't mind seeing them again. Were decent last time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back