Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Door times brought forward to 7pm Saturday. Got an email today. Mate went to the Q&A last night (about 75 there he reckons) and said it was fantastic. Going with a couple of mates Sat.
I was there filming it. Went longer than expected, mainly 'cause Ellefson is a talking machine. Those with VIP tickets had the opportunity to jam with the guys. I'm sure they had fun but everyone was playing out of time so sounded like a Grade 3 concert.

I was there filming it. Went longer than expected, mainly 'cause Ellefson is a talking machine. Those with VIP tickets had the opportunity to jam with the guys. I'm sure they had fun but everyone was playing out of time so sounded like a Grade 3 concert.

I wanted to go, but didn't finish work until 7 😞

I like those Q&A nights, though have only been to sports related ones (Ian Botham at the Corner Hotel last year was spectacular, the Pippen/Longley/Grant tour at Margaret Court Arena was also very good, though obviously lacked the intimacy). Would more of it for legacy acts.

Went and saw Longlegs. I don’t read reviews etc before seeing films so as to go in there with an open mind etc. I understand this has been hyped. Legit could be an adaption of a King Diamond story. Probably a 7 out of 10. Guess that’s better than Maxxxine - probably a 5.5 out of 10. D666 ‘PR’ on now at gym. Won’t be any personal records tonight though.

Went and saw Longlegs. I don’t read reviews etc before seeing films so as to go in there with an open mind etc. I understand this has been hyped. Legit could be an adaption of a King Diamond story. Probably a 7 out of 10. Guess that’s better than Maxxxine - probably a 5.5 out of 10. D666 ‘PR’ on now at gym. Won’t be any personal records tonight though.

Son and I went and watched this on Friday. Highly enjoyable. Off to see “In a Violent Nature” at Lido in August with mate. Have to double check exact dates.

Son and I went and watched this on Friday. Highly enjoyable. Off to see “In a Violent Nature” at Lido in August with mate. Have to double check exact dates.

Oh I think I’ll go check that out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gig was killer. Goatwhore couldn't get their drummer in the country so an Australian guy called Frankie stepped in and he was a machine.
Great set from both bands, hard to say who was better.
Heaps of merch on offer, didnt see a specific tour shirt though.

Gig was killer. Goatwhore couldn't get their drummer in the country so an Australian guy called Frankie stepped in and he was a machine.
Great set from both bands, hard to say who was better.
Heaps of merch on offer, didnt see a specific tour shirt though.

Yep, looking forward to tonight. Where I work (Box Hill) isn't far from Melbourne CBD on the train, so heading right in afterwards and ready for a big night!!

img-1-1721835276509.webp

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back