Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Great gig, very healthy crowd. Went to the Last Chance for kick ons, so only heading home now.
Went to the Cherry Bar as some mates said the bands were going there. Couldn't help but asking Sammy about Acid Bath. Received a weird response, either he was pissed off someone was asking him (again) about Acid Bath or there's something in the works.

Both bands were really impressive. Eyehategod weren't going to play an encore so I had to rev up the crowd. They were ****in' loud! At least loud enough to get another song.

Went to the Cherry Bar as some mates said the bands were going there. Couldn't help but asking Sammy about Acid Bath. Received a weird response, either he was pissed off someone was asking him (again) about Acid Bath or there's something in the works.

Both bands were really impressive. Eyehategod weren't going to play an encore so I had to rev up the crowd. They were ****in' loud! At least loud enough to get another song.

I imagine he gets asked about Acid Bath a lot. It's probably frustrating for him because I think it would probably happen if Dax Riggs wanted to do it!

I imagine he gets asked about Acid Bath a lot. It's probably frustrating for him because I think it would probably happen if Dax Riggs wanted to do it!
I can't see Dax doing it but they may have someone else in the works for vocals.

I reckon Tim Williams would be great if he can still sing like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t afford to pay artists and increasing prices for the 2nd time in 12 months but…..

d62d6de618280fc8e4e94ceaf31c1c90.jpg

Pretty decent show. Could do without a few things including the mixer playing absolute garbage between acts. Jeff Young surely enjoyed himself. Reckon Set the World Afire has to follow Into the Lungs of Hell - minor gripe.

Really enjoyed that show. Jeff loves playing live, and I had a very quick chat with him after the gig; quite friendly.

Good to see Dee Snider for the first time since Paradise Lost, who is looking very healthy.

I'm also 8 beers in, but am not kicking on tonight, need to be right to watch the game.

Pretty decent show. Could do without a few things including the mixer playing absolute garbage between acts. Jeff Young surely enjoyed himself. Reckon Set the World Afire has to follow Into the Lungs of Hell - minor gripe.

Overheard a couple of older blokes saying the Limp Bizkit song had not aged well (I'm early millennial, so was ground zero for that trash). I turned around and said it was coming from a very low bar to age from in the first place.

Also, if any of you heard some DH scream, "pull over shithhead, it's the ****ing cops" when they were prepping for 502 (and due to the technical difficulties, it needed to be repeated...) that was me 😀

Stalker! At least you didn't get the receding hairline.

I'm surprised more Megadeth fans didn't come out for this show. Both tonight and last year were top notch shows and especially with Poland in addition this time.

Oh and Dee Snider looks nothing like Dee Snider. That illusion has been destroyed.

Don't worry, I look just as floggish as you imagine 🙃

Stalker! At least you didn't get the receding hairline.

I'm surprised more Megadeth fans didn't come out for this show. Both tonight and last year were top notch shows and especially with Poland in addition this time.

Oh and Dee Snider looks nothing like Dee Snider. That illusion has been destroyed.

Yeah felt like the crowd was a bit low - was pretty much zero trading on Tixel. Odd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back