Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Was gonna go to the show tonight but Gutless on at 8pm has ****ed it for me. No idea who the second act is but would have been ideal if they were the opener. Watch Gutless/Abramelin and then bail. Zero interest in Disentomb. Got Cemetery Urn tomorrow so that softens the blow.

Giving Psycroptic a fair listen to today. Im looking forward to seeing them at Necrosonic Festival at the end of August. Lineup looks pretty damn solid and includes - Crypt, Psycroptic, Lo!, Astrodeath, Misery, The Black Swamp, Kyzer soze, Mountain Wizard Death Cult, Algor Mortis, Mortality & others

Giving Psycroptic a fair listen to today. Im looking forward to seeing them at Necrosonic Festival at the end of August. Lineup looks pretty damn solid and includes - Crypt, Psycroptic, Lo!, Astrodeath, Misery, The Black Swamp, Kyzer soze, Mountain Wizard Death Cult, Algor Mortis, Mortality & others

Crypt and Misery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read one of those “every WASP album ranked” type articles in the last fortnight, can’t recall who put it out… but bugger me if they didn’t have this at #6 or #7. Think they had Unholy Terror at last or 2nd last too. Just staggering.

Debut is number one for me followed by The Last Command and then probably The Crimson Idol. Not sure I’d trust a ‘metal fan’ who doesn’t love the debut. Haha.

Undergang has sold out 😞 Leaves me free to go to Raven on the same night, I suppose.

Kerry King mentioned his band is here for a week and a half in December, so I'm guessing they'll be on that Good Times festival.

Yeah I'm smashing them at the moment, seeing them next weekend, always a blast

Undergang has sold out 😞 Leaves me free to go to Raven on the same night, I suppose.

Kerry King mentioned his band is here for a week and a half in December, so I'm guessing they'll be on that Good Times festival.

Judas Priest in Japan in Dec. Wonder if they'll be involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back