Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what his reaction would have been if someone requested Cherry Orchards or Downtown Hanoi?

The merch desk had all the Celtic Frost albums, signed, with one notable exception.

I'm assuming every copy of Cold Lake, CD and vinyl, was snapped up IMMEDIATELY, well before I arrived.

The merch desk had all the Celtic Frost albums, signed, with one notable exception.

I'm assuming every copy of Cold Lake, CD and vinyl, was snapped up IMMEDIATELY, well before I arrived.

Haha, its the one album that he told Noise Records that they weren't allowed to reissue.

I'm very happy that I have a signed copy of Into the Pandemonium with both Tom and Martin's signatures from the instore at Utopia.

Haha, its the one album that he told Noise Records that they weren't allowed to reissue.

I'm very happy that I have a signed copy of Into the Pandemonium with both Tom and Martin's signatures from the instore at Utopia.

Hells have just done a Cold Lake shirt.

James Colorado saw on promoter page that the VI shirts had essentially sold out before Melbourne show. This happened on the Cirith Ungol show as well for a number of designs. Maybe they'll do a reprint like the CU promoter did. I understand you don't want to be left with excess stock but promoters would lose a fair bit of cash by not catering correctly for the biggest market in the country imo.

James Colorado saw on promoter page that the VI shirts had essentially sold out before Melbourne show. This happened on the Cirith Ungol show as well for a number of designs. Maybe they'll do a reprint like the CU promoter did. I understand you don't want to be left with excess stock but promoters would lose a fair bit of cash by not catering correctly for the biggest market in the country imo.

I did score a patch from Harufumi; he was giving them to anyone in the front row, so didn't leave empty handed 😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ancient flyer that one

brutal-metal.gif

Last edited:
I picked up a Hobbs Angel of Death CD at the op shop the other day. Mortal Sin and about a dozen other things. BIG score that one.

(Think my older sibling grabbed a t from that show... awesome flier)

Hobbs sadly passed in 2019.

Damn ok, had no idea, RIP. I discovered that Hobbs Angel of Death album during COVID, so after Hobbs passed it seems, what a great album it is, would have been groundbreaking for the time I imagine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back