Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone said on Hawthorn board that they heard on radio both elimination finals will be played on Saturday. If that’s the case we’ll be in the arvo for sure - Brisbane will get the night game. Well I ****ing hope so.

Someone said on Hawthorn board that they heard on radio both elimination finals will be played on Saturday. If that’s the case we’ll be in the arvo for sure - Brisbane will get the night game. Well I ****ing hope so.
Saturday night game up here is what I've got my money on for BL

Friday night game. campaigners. Imagine Channel 7 wanted it rather than the Sydney derby. Doubt Maiden will get back here - perhaps once more but you never know. Wonder why the tour didn’t start a week earlier. Surely the promoter was live to it.

Friday night game. campaigners. Imagine Channel 7 wanted it rather than the Sydney derby. Doubt Maiden will get back here - perhaps once more but you never know. Wonder why the tour didn’t start a week earlier. Surely the promoter was live to it.
I'd go to Maiden over a game of footy as it will be their last hurrah down under.

Unfortunately I'm flying o/s on Friday next week so missing Maiden and Agalloch.

I'd go to Maiden over a game of footy as it will be their last hurrah down under.

Unfortunately I'm flying o/s on Friday next week so missing Maiden and Agalloch.
My final is on a Saturday arvo. I have to drive from Melbourne to Mortlake (2.5hrs drive) and hopefully be awake at 3pm to watch our final. I'm going to be wrecked lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just my luck i am in Melbourne & can't go.

Will have to watch a replay on my phone after the gig.

I know a lot of the tours here are contingent on Japanese and SE Asian dates, but really think the promoter has got this one wrong. Melbourne in September is not the best time for big acts.

Yep bombers are ****ed, and can't wait to get let down by the bengals again 🤧

Same old Bengals eh. We play the AFC North this year - as long as we beat the Steelers. Open season though. Could deal with the Lions winning it. Cowboys will be wildcard at best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back