Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Fri 20th - Undeath @ Stay Gold (Destroy All Lines)
Looks these guys love touring. Doing headliner shows oversees. Had a crowd of hardly 50 in Hamburg. Don't think they can even pay their flight from gigs like that. And they don't make the kind of music to expect a lot more people in teh future. But keep going on. Respect.

Not their strongest setlist imo but still reasonable, can't not expect them to pay a bit off Senjitsu since it's still the tour in support of the album. I'll always feel robbed with the cancellation of the Legacy of the Beast tour out here due to covid.

EDIT: It's actually identical to the setlist they were playing last year

1725231244437.png

Last edited:
Yeah setlist as expected - legit have no idea how Fear of the Dark never gets dropped. Going to both shows this weekend and really looking forward to Alexander the Great. Watched some video from last night and gee they are looking old.

Yeah setlist as expected - legit have no idea how Fear of the Dark never gets dropped. Going to both shows this weekend and really looking forward to Alexander the Great. Watched some video from last night and gee they are looking old.
I don't get Fear of the Dark either. It's an ok song so but certainly not worthy of being a set list staple imo.

Gee wizz, no details as of yet I guess. Definitely flicking some Abigor on shortly.

Yeah I can't find anything official, just that a mate mentioned it and MA already has it up as suicide (I imagine that's why details are being withheld).

PK, TT and Silenius was peak Abigor for me and one of the most influential periods of any band to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pestilence ticket secured :) Cant wait for Maiden next week. Not a huge fan of that setlist but i'll take what i can get i guess. Actually keen to see Killswitch Engage too. Dont really listen to their music anymore but they were one of the bands that got me into 'heavier' music. I still think they are atop the tree of core bands too.

Not their strongest setlist imo but still reasonable, can't not expect them to pay a bit off Senjitsu since it's still the tour in support of the album. I'll always feel robbed with the cancellation of the Legacy of the Beast tour out here due to covid.

EDIT: It's actually identical to the setlist they were playing last year

View attachment 2098532

Yeah I mean no Run to the Hills, no Number of the Beast, no Hallowed Be Thy Name, and The Prisoner is one of my least favourite of NOTB. I do really like Senjitsu though so it's all good.

Personally I think it's one of the greatest live songs I've seen and I'd REALLY crack the shits if they left it out. And yeah they're nudging 70 I guess, this would be the last go at it you'd think.

Yeah I mean no Run to the Hills, no Number of the Beast, no Hallowed Be Thy Name, and The Prisoner is one of my least favourite of NOTB. I do really like Senjitsu though so it's all good.
One song off Piece of Mind and Powerslave combined makes me a bit sad too. Of their 2nd wave Bruce era I'd give my left nut to see Paschendale live.

I'll certainly reserve judgement though. Some of their The Book of Souls songs really translated well to the stage, especially The Red and the Black

One song off Piece of Mind and Powerslave combined makes me a bit sad too. Of their 2nd wave Bruce era I'd give my left nut to see Paschendale live.

I'll certainly reserve judgement though. Some of their The Book of Souls songs really translated well to the stage, especially The Red and the Black

The Red and the Black was awesome. The Talisman was too on TFF tour. Reckon most of the new songs on this tour will be decent live. Can do without Run to the Hills/Number of the Beast - played to death. Seems like Wasted Years or Can I Play With Madness are always in the set too. Guess gotta keep people happy. They played Heaven Can Wait on the 08 tour but wouldn't complain if that got benched for something else. First two albums never get much love and the non 'hits' off albums three to five seem to be ignored usually too. Surprised The Prisoner is getting a run. First world problems - when Doctor Doctor starts I'll be ready to run through a brick wall.

The Red and the Black was awesome. The Talisman was too on TFF tour. Reckon most of the new songs on this tour will be decent live. Can do without Run to the Hills/Number of the Beast - played to death. Seems like Wasted Years or Can I Play With Madness are always in the set too. Guess gotta keep people happy. They played Heaven Can Wait on the 08 tour but wouldn't complain if that got benched for something else. First two albums never get much love and the non 'hits' off albums three to five seem to be ignored usually too. Surprised The Prisoner is getting a run. First world problems - when Doctor Doctor starts I'll be ready to run through a brick wall.

Yeah, I could do without Iron Maiden and have Wrathchild, The Prowler, Remember Tomorrow etc. I mean they've released an absolute shitload of music over the years, hard to cover everything, in the end i'll still be headbanging and yelling my **** off on Friday ha ha

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back