Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Sodom reissuing Tapping the Vein. One of my favourites.

Last edited:

In city already. The clash with Hawthorn is killing me.
If it makes you feel better, and as much as it pains me to say it, I think you'll get more opportunities to see the Hawks in finals over the next few years than you will see Maiden concerts (despite Bruce saying they'll be returning)

If it makes you feel better, and as much as it pains me to say it, I think you'll get more opportunities to see the Hawks in finals over the next few years than you will see Maiden concerts (despite Bruce saying they'll be returning)

Yeah no doubt. Right move imo.

It is torture being next door.

Don't even want to know the score until after the show.

Would love to not find out and watch it after but i feel that will be impossible.

In the queue here. Picked up some shirts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyable show. Nicko has had to tone it right back. Crowd a bit laid back for a lot of it (first time seen pretty much all seated punters sitting at an Iron Maiden show). AtG the highlight. No idea why promoters book 'bro rock' bands to support metal acts. Looking forward to tomorrow night. Now to get home to watch the game.

Shots from last night’s show. As always running on coffee fumes the day after 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5092.jpeg
    IMG_5092.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5091.jpeg
    IMG_5091.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5090.jpeg
    IMG_5090.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5089.jpeg
    IMG_5089.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5087.jpeg
    IMG_5087.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5085.jpeg
    IMG_5085.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5082.jpeg
    IMG_5082.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5078.jpeg
    IMG_5078.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5077.jpeg
    IMG_5077.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5074.jpeg
    IMG_5074.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
I probably would've had it as the 2nd best of the Senjitsu songs. For me they were:
  1. Death of the Celts
  2. Hell On Earth
  3. Days of Future Past
  4. Writing on the Wall
  5. The Time Machine
I wouldn't have picked that before the show where I would've said the shorter rockier songs would've been 1 and 2
I enjoyed The Writing on the Wall from that album last night

NFL season starting, Hawthorn in a final and Iron Maiden.

Not sure much work is gonna happen today. Actually, think I’ll stay home.
Go Steelers and Swans. Thanked a couple of Hawks fans last night after the show for knocking the Bullflogs out for me. 🤣

Go Steelers and Swans. Thanked a couple of Hawks fans last night after the show for knocking the Bullflogs out for me. 🤣

Got up at 12pm and enjoying the Eagles v Packers game - they should have South American games weekly. Haha.

Ran into a few Maiden fans on the train last night, they seemed to have had a great time, so I'm really looking forward to this.

Maiden head of the night was the bloke who took his two primary school aged sons to the gig. If I ever have kids, I hope I'm that level of cool dad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back