Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else notice the news that Paul Bostaph is playing on the upcoming Impelliteri album?

No, but it's kind of like James Murphy playing on a DM band's album. You just know it's gonna happen.

I pre-ordered that Tapping the Vein remaster; the deluxe 3LP and 2CD edition. Releases in November. Had to do the pre-order through Juno Records in the UK.

I pre-ordered that Tapping the Vein remaster; the deluxe 3LP and 2CD edition. Releases in November. Had to do the pre-order through Juno Records in the UK.

Is there a shirt too? Know a place which has a nice looking bootleg shirt but they also have a Better Off Dead one (prefer that album). When I have the stomach to buy another shirt I might indulge.

Anyone else notice the news that Paul Bostaph is playing on the upcoming Impelliteri album?

He’s in the video for the new song. Didn’t expect that. Nice solo but not sure about the song otherwise. Venom the only post 2000 album I’ve returned to. Hopefully the new upcoming has some belters on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a shirt too? Know a place which has a nice looking bootleg shirt but they also have a Better Off Dead one (prefer that album). When I have the stomach to buy another shirt I might indulge.

No shirt in the edition, but it's supposed to include a reproduction of the tour poster, signed by Tom and Andy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back