Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

As part of his grade 6 history project everyone in my son’s class had to submit a paper about someone of “historical importance”. Fortunately his teacher is very understanding..

b39b73138656608df3278da023d8fdae.jpg

Batushka - 13/12 at Max Watts. Being promoted as the final ever show.

Edit: the final show as Batushka, rebrand as Patriarkh to take place afterwards. Looks like this is the vocalists version of the band, not the guitarists.

Last edited:
Batushka - 13/12 at Max Watts. Being promoted as the final ever show.

Edit: the final show as Batushka, rebrand as Patriarkh to take place afterwards. Looks like this is the vocalists version of the band, not the guitarists.

Surprised anyone wants to see this circus.

Surprised anyone wants to see this circus.

I got a ticket, but I have no idea what's going on or who's involved. Not sure if the other version will ever come here, so may be the only chance I get to hear Litourgiya live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really enjoying this

Yeah that's a killer album. Closing track a belter. Check out their other material. Also check out Hyperdontia - main guy is in said band too (Suffo sounding).

Just landed in Kazakhstan after time in Japan and Russia so late on posting this, but this is THE BEST SHOWOF 2023.

Without competition. I drove to Adelaide, slept in my car and watched about a dozen bands in sweltering weather before they hit the stage. Was wondering if it was all worth it. Any doubts were extinguished before the first song finished. I contacted Mat after this to see if he'd do it again, doubtful, so maybe the last hurrah.

Going back to the previous discussion about how promoters keep bringing out the same bands, Soundworks are teasing Mayhem again.
What's it been, 2 years?
Gotta hand it to Your Mate Bookings, to a lesser extent Bird's Robe, Syndicate Touring, Southern Extremeties and Bleed Records. Their tours are normally the underground stuff that rules. I don't get how so many are viable. Bigger promoters will generally take safer options.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back