Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Got knocked back by Nile, might still go though. Tickets sales are very good (mezzanine might be open) and extra smoke machines apparently so should be a good show.

Just deciding whether I can be fecked filming Writhing or just come along as a punter.
Hit me up if you do go to Nile.

How do you think they'd pull in Australia. I'm mates with Walter who is their touring bass player.

There's a doco on the DC death metal scene which King Fowley is heavily interviewed. Dunno where to buy it, haven't seen it in full online.

Reckon Bendigo Hotel sized crowd.

Got knocked back by Nile, might still go though. Tickets sales are very good (mezzanine might be open) and extra smoke machines apparently so should be a good show.

Just deciding whether I can be fecked filming Writhing or just come along as a punter.

From memory there is Nile, Internal Bleeding and Glenn Hughes on Saturday. Hmmm.

How do you think they'd pull in Australia. I'm mates with Walter who is their touring bass player.

There's a doco on the DC death metal scene which King Fowley is heavily interviewed. Dunno where to buy it, haven't seen it in full online.

Gorguts- Erosion

Love tech DM in general, but can't get into their later stuff for some reason, .much prefer their early morrisound stuff

Yeah I check out after first two as well. Remember running into a bloke I know at Greensborough plaza with an Erosion of Sanity cassette - he didn’t like it and was taking it back to CC Records Dee Snider. Of course he had dubbed it. Funny how some places would accept returns on said basis.

Yeah I check out after first two as well. Remember running into a bloke I know at Greensborough plaza with an Erosion of Sanity cassette - he didn’t like it and was taking it back to CC Records Dee Snider. Of course he had dubbed it. Funny how some places would accept returns on said basis.

Ha ha, I live very close to here and remember CC, also Sanity on the second level, pre-ordering St Anger, massive WTF at that album of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back