Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

New dream theater single dropped.
Sounds a bit 'train of thought' which is good, but crams lot of unnecessary DT stuff in
I think actually prefer the radio edit version than the overly noodly full version.

Drums more organic, and straightforward except for the deliberately silly time sig at one point.

TLDR, sounds like DT

New dream theater single dropped.
Sounds a bit 'train of thought' which is good, but crams lot of unnecessary DT stuff in
I think actually prefer the radio edit version than the overly noodly full version.

Drums more organic, and straightforward except for the deliberately silly time sig at one point.

TLDR, sounds like DT
I miss the 90's DT tone, especially off of Awake. My most replayed DT album. Never liked DT's short song structures since but cudos for introducing some atmospherics.

Went to the Tote this evening. Had to weasel my way onto a guest list as it was sold out. Missed the first act as I was lazing at home. Carcinoid were on second, they have a totally different line-up now... new singer, guitarist and drummer. The singer is from Hormagaunt. Not sure it's as good as the 'classic' Carcinoid line-up but still an enjoyable set. Dr Colossus were headlining, first show in six months. Those guys are a well-oiled machine. A delightful evening of riffage, Glenn Hughes awaits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back