BigFooty Knockout Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah it won't be necessary to get everyone to confirm.

But geez it would make it exciting

imagine everyone posting in this thread before the weeks knock out round and knowing who you are up against, not just some random name drawn out that doesn't even know you are be playing

is there a way to notify everyone easily?

maybe the scorer for each div sends a PM out to all in their division and let them know whats happening

does anyone have any further suggestions?

also anyone want to think of a name for the comp?

here's and idea... seeing as we're the first year to do this cup and it will most likely continue in years to come. How about the winner this year gets his name in the title. Similar to the brownlow medal, coleman medal etc. Our cup can be known from next year as (FOR EXAMPLE!!) the Xaviernut Cup lol. :D:D:D:D:D

Seeing as I'm captain of Div 6 I suppose I could do it, not much more than a simple copy and paste really. Although I'll have to do it more than anyone as everyone in our league will go a long way in the comp :p

It will be up to all the captains to send me the week to week scores of all the bigfooty dreamteamers so you will be able to see the scores of all the people in the leagues everyweek.

Im thinkin about doin Divy 4. The thing about gettin the DT username and then finding the corresponding BF Username. What is the BF Name sounds nothing like their Dt Name. How would i find that out. The answer will probs make me look stupid but i cant think right now lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im thinkin about doin Divy 4. The thing about gettin the DT username and then finding the corresponding BF Username. What is the BF Name sounds nothing like their Dt Name. How would i find that out. The answer will probs make me look stupid but i cant think right now lol.
just have a reference list of names and usernames. the division rep then sends the results complete with both names for each team.

i'm sure the div 4 "captain" will have this info.

If there is still interest in this i will do it, but if everyone prefers to just do the one the afl "stole" of BigFooty then that's fine.

so far the rules are:

- Random Draft Order Each Round
- Games to be played rounds 4,7,10,13,16,19,22
- Once you loose you're out
- In the case of a draw the game is replayed the next week

List of Score Posters:
Div 1 -
Div 2 -
Div 3 - Jolldo87
Div 4 - The Chirpin Bird
Div 5 - Pie Legend
Div 6 - D0nk
Div 7 - xaviernut
Div 8 - waspy

still need div 1 and 2

They took your idea! I think this will still be awesome though as it is better if we might know the person we are playing and be able to start the mindgames 3 weeks before the match up:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Knockout Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back