Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 2 - Teams Drawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha the omg was at how close it turned out to be. Not at the stall.

Good game.

How many softboils did you have left?

That was my last one before we both got critical hits. I maxed it out at 16 so even if I had any left, the poison did me in. Well done mate, go far in the tournament. Impressed with how the random team went, didn't expect to lose in red on both occasions.

I had to google half way through to see how many you would have had. I didn't want to use a leaf storm until either you had none left or I thought I could knock you out with it. Ended up screwing that up and lowering my special attack.

Should come with a disclaimer to stop watching when Mew vs Roserade begins
Wz2g-wwww-www5-ryyh

For anyone who has a spare hour.
Just a random question, what move was Jirachi going to use before Medicham got a crit with Drain Punch if you remember?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, 6 - 3 with smiths .
Do NOT know what happened with Archeops at the end. Code is 5YTW-WWWW-WWW5-RJ4N.

Also, smiths, I don't have either of Darumaka or Darmanitan. Do you think you'd be able to trade me one? Even a shit one? :p

Dude you are a legend. I really don't mind about any spread - I'd just be stoked to have one.
No problem, I'll give it a defensive nature since that's what I used against THE411 :p I'll leave the EV's blank so you can distribute it however you want.
For free :)?

Yep, I don't need anything. A disposable pokemon is fine by me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 2 - Teams Drawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back