Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 2 - Teams Drawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, 6 - 3 with smiths .
Do NOT know what happened with Archeops at the end. Code is 5YTW-WWWW-WWW5-RJ4N.

Also, smiths, I don't have either of Darumaka or Darmanitan. Do you think you'd be able to trade me one? Even a shit one? :p

gg. had no idea what was going on at the start I thought you had a glitched Poliwrath or something, never knew about that illusion.

yeh ill trade you one now

I'm proud of you.
Thanks mate. Would have been earlier but I somehow spent around 3 hours on this week's Alf Andrews Analysis. Please like it, I feel a bit ashamed time flew by that quickly :oops:

Thanks mate. Would have been earlier but I somehow spent around 3 hours on this week's Alf Andrews Analysis. Please like it, I feel a bit ashamed time flew by that quickly :oops:
Like I said before, priorities! Gliscor needs to taste fresh meat :p

I'll give you a like though. Cause i'm nice.

It looks like Group A might need a 24 extension seeming as none of us got our battles done

Dannnnnnnnnn

I'm not sure anyone is online

You had 3 days, you guys are disqualified. Me and Dirty "0%" Bird go through to the finals from your group :D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to help. If you or anyone else needs a specific pokemon, hit me up and I should be able to assist you.
I've always wanted a Genesect, I wouldn't mind a mew either.
I'll give you decent pokemon for them even if you don't mind

Sure thing :) Not sure if I can control Genesect's nature but is there any particular preference (Nature/Moveset) for both and I'll try to acquire them tomorrow.

Don't worry about the pokemon, any disposable one is fine by me.

I've always wanted a Genesect, I wouldn't mind a mew either.
I'll give you decent pokemon for them even if you don't mind

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 2 - Teams Drawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back