Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 2 - Teams Drawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, I can't guarantee the stats/shiny for some but for pokemon like Suicune, it shouldn't be a problem ;)

Haha, do you just hack the Pokemon in yourself? I can jump on any time today if you wanna trade then, the stats seriously mean nothing to me so don't stress about what I'm given hah. I don't really have a lot of Pokemon but was there anything in particular you were after that I might be able to trade you?

Haha nope, i dont possess those skills and never have. It comes from my Black 2 game through pokebank so all the stats/moves are legitimate. I don't have any spare legendaries from memory so you can list me some and I'll see if I can get them.

A spare pokemon is fine once again, just happy to help people fill out the pokedex as the GTS is ridiculous.

Haha, do you just hack the Pokemon in yourself? I can jump on any time today if you wanna trade then, the stats seriously mean nothing to me so don't stress about what I'm given hah. I don't really have a lot of Pokemon but was there anything in particular you were after that I might be able to trade you?

I actually have one left over, its got no perfect IV's, Shiny, lvl 30. Interested in that or anything else?
Keen. I should be on for the rest of the day now, I'll be EV training all night. Let me know when you're on.

Were you looking for anything in return?

Keen. I should be on for the rest of the day now, I'll be EV training all night. Let me know when you're on.

Boo this man. I wanted the shiny legendary.

Haha nope, i dont possess those skills and never have. It comes from my Black 2 game through pokebank so all the stats/moves are legitimate. I don't have any spare legendaries from memory so you can list me some and I'll see if I can get them.

A spare pokemon is fine once again, just happy to help people fill out the pokedex as the GTS is ridiculous.

Ah okay thanks, do you happen to have any of the gen 2 or gen 3 legendaries? I'm trying to get all of them :).

No problem, should be able to find you and I'll send a trade request in a little bit. Nope, I don't need anything, any excess is fine by me.

Boo this man. I wanted the shiny legendary.

Ah okay thanks, do you happen to have any of the gen 2 or gen 3 legendaries? I'm trying to get all of them :).

So is that basically Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Deoxys, Jirachi, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza? Let me know if I've missed any :p

No problem, should be able to find you and I'll send a trade request in a little bit. Nope, I don't need anything, any excess is fine by me.

So is that basically Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Deoxys, Jirachi, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza? Let me know if I've missed any :p
Ok, I'm on now. In game name is Chris.

Hahaha. Well I did say "any". I'm not greedy :D. I've got a 5iv Tyrunt and clauncher you can have. 4iv froakie. 3iv rufflet and honedge. I can give you Pokerus if you need that too.

Celebi and the Regi's ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha. Well I did say "any". I'm not greedy :D. I've got a 5iv Tyrunt and clauncher you can have. 4iv froakie. 3iv rufflet and honedge. I can give you Pokerus if you need that too.

Hmm think I can do this, Gen 2: Raikou/Suicune/Entei/Lugia/Ho-oh, Gen 3: Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys. Only thing you should be missing is Latios/Latias and the Regi's which I can do later on if needed :)

Also I've got Mew and Genesect for Some Idiot and Mew for Samster42 which you guys can get around the evening or whenever.

Think I've got everything. If any of the battles listed have been completed and I've missed them let me know.

Pool A
The Speaker [1] vs. The Big Sauce [6]
The Speaker [1] vs. Gentlemen
The Speaker [1] vs. banana_jim
The Speaker [1] vs. Essee Cross
The Big Sauce [6] vs. Gentlemen
The Big Sauce [6] vs. banana_jim
The Big Sauce [6] vs. Essee Cross
Gentlemen vs. banana_jim
Gentlemen vs. Essee Cross
banana_jim vs. Essee Cross

Pool B
Nil

Pool C
heoc vs. Aliago

Pool D
Igloo [4] vs. TheFreshBanana [5]
TheFreshBanana [5] vs. Wowsk
TheFreshBanana [5] vs. Dirty Bird
TheFreshBanana [5] vs. BroughtonMid

Hmm think I can do this, Gen 2: Raikou/Suicune/Entei/Lugia/Ho-oh, Gen 3: Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys. Only thing you should be missing is Latios/Latias and the Regi's which I can do later on if needed :)

Also I've got Mew and Genesect for Some Idiot and Mew for Samster42 which you guys can get around the evening or whenever.
Your Mew is nothing if it's not 6IV and shiny. Which reminds me. I still owe Dirty Bird a 6IV Shiny mew.

While you're at it, could you trade me all 150 Pokemon you can't get from gen 3?

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 2 - Teams Drawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back