Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 2 - Teams Drawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Also guys just opening this up for discussion: with the calculation of seeds for the next tournament, would you like to see:
A) a new ladder compiled based solely on this tournament, or;
B) the results of this tournament added to the existing ladder.

Option A has the benefit of seeding somebody like Wowsk that did well in this tournament but didn't compete in the first highly, but the drawback of not seeding somebody like Jcpdragonx that did well in the first tournament but didn't compete in the second. Option B is the opposite.

Personally I'm in favour of option B but am happy to let you guys discuss it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B, but I think if you have another tournament where you can just choose whatever you want, then have 2 separate ladders.

Or just the main one, with it all together, but at least have another ladder where you can see the results without having this one influencing. Because the pokemon that are drafted for you play a large part in how well you do.

oprahbees.gif

FlowersByIrene When are you and your ancient hairy pig free to boogie?
I may be free sometime this arvo
Otherwise maybe late tonight
Or early tomorrow morning or late tomorrow night

During the weeks im at uni from around 10 and then straight to work till 9, so its probably easier to figure out when youre free and work around that, those are western standard time

Coolio im in WA too. Think i have plans today from 2 til about 8 tonight i could fit you in later tonight or i get home from work around 6-6:30 weeknights

Igloo any chance you wanna get some battling done tonight? In about 2-3 hours or whenever onwards from there.

Otherwise I'll be home from work around 5:30 Perth time Monday and Tuesday. Bring your A game.

Igloo any chance you wanna get some battling done tonight? In about 2-3 hours or whenever onwards from there.

Otherwise I'll be home from work around 5:30 Perth time Monday and Tuesday. Bring your A game.
Possibly. I have some pretty intense South Park playing time pencilled in. But should be able to get a battle or two in.

Possibly. I have some pretty intense South Park playing time pencilled in. But should be able to get a battle or two in.

Haha South Park is the reason I'm keen to get the battling done tonight. I'm about half way through it but can't play it tonight, where as Monday and Tuesday after work I'll be able to. Such a good game.

Haha South Park is the reason I'm keen to get the battling done tonight. I'm about half way through it but can't play it tonight, where as Monday and Tuesday after work I'll be able to. Such a good game.
For the love of South Park then, I'll battle tonight. Will most likely only take 2 battles anyway :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 2 - Teams Drawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back