Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good games.

Caught you by surprise a bit on the first game and then you hammered me in the second one.

Was afraid that last game was going to be a Ludicolo I didn't think I had anything faster than it.

Slowly improving each tournament. Apologies to everyone for holding up the finals.

Yeah I was expecting rain to be there so I felt safe leading with Deoxys with Thunder instead of Thunderbolt. Figured it would have hit once out of the 2 times I used it, but you had my measure for all of battle 2 & most of battle 3. Only my Gardevior packed any surprises.

The battlecode for the first battle is TBLG-WWWW-WWW8-ZZ84 if anyone wants to watch.

That first battle was easily the longest battle I've been a part of and it went for over 20 minutes real time.

Good luck from here on out.

Iggy are we right to just have the battles on Showdown? It does take the wind out of my sails when a plan gets revealed because of a disconnect

I trust you, and you can trust me to only use moves/natures you actually have on your pokemon

(Don't worry about IV's, all of mine besides my lando and heatran are 5iv, and thos two are 4iv perfect anyway, so just max em out to 31 on showdown)

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Back