Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

I've finished my team. Although there were only 2 that I didn't have fully trained after I selected them, so it's not that impressive :p
Still deciding whether to put one back in the pool or not :confused:

I've got about 5/8 of my team sorted. Still need a few more levels for a move or two and need to go to the reminder for one.

Got lucky with a Corphish on wondertrade that had 3-4 egg moves that had been sitting in my box for months.

Still have to sort out my Blissey, Gardevior & Trevenant. But that shouldn't be too hard.

Okay, think I'm gonna take over UM's team and have a go. Might need some help getting prepared but I'll see how I go.
Don't sugarcoat it, Dannnnnnnn. Admit that you demanded I breed everything for you. Bastard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's the gen 1 map of pokemon taken.

SQPc4PB.jpg

36/120 picks were of the first 151 pokemon. Every 3.3 pick was a gen 1.

Here's the gen 1 map of pokemon taken.

SQPc4PB.jpg

36/120 picks were of the first 151 pokemon. Every 3.3 pick was a gen 1.
I only took Pidgeot as I like it and I couldn't be ****ed researching new gen pokemon as I wanted the draft to remain fastish.

Grrrrrr.
Shouldn't have picked dragon pokemon.
The breeding is a bitch

Someone want to do Salamence for me?
I have multiple bred mences mate

THey're bagons, but i've got tonnes, of different IV levels. Theyre mixed attacking based - as much as i could. and they don't have Dragon Dance.

But i could give you one if you want. Won't be online till tommorrow morning though

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Back