Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Shame your Mii isn't bald. ;)
If I made him bald I would've had to name myself Shmuel, and I don't know if I can get used to that.

I wonder if I can add a scarf, somehow...

Nathan, Big Sauce and Flowers.

Can we aim for our games for tomorrow?

I have 3 pokemon ready for combat right now.
1 who's almost ready.
But still need to work on the other 2 (maybe 3) that I'll need.

My team is pretty much done.

I spent way too long in Battle Maison to get the last items that I need. I just need to TM a few moves to make sure I've got everything set.

I won't be online properly until sometime tonight, but I'm keen to knock out as many of my matches as I can then.

Don't we have to rush through our games because Flowers will be away next week or something anyway?

My team is pretty much done.

I spent way too long in Battle Maison to get the last items that I need. I just need to TM a few moves to make sure I've got everything set.

I won't be online properly until sometime tonight, but I'm keen to knock out as many of my matches as I can then.

Don't we have to rush through our games because Flowers will be away next week or something anyway?
Yeah mate that's true
Im free tonight besides Basketball and going out for dinner.
So i'm sure we'll find the time tonight

If possible, but I'm going to have to be lenient anyway. The Speaker is away this week, FBI next week, so no matter what happens it's not going to work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im

Im good to go mate,, when are you free today?
I'm out for dinner tonight, but for the next couple of hours and after maybe 9 (AEST) I'm good to go.
Nathan, Big Sauce and Flowers.

Can we aim for our games for tomorrow?

I have 3 pokemon ready for combat right now.
1 who's almost ready.
But still need to work on the other 2 (maybe 3) that I'll need.
Sure. You could probably battle me now and still flog me but tomorrow sounds fine.

If you've added me, I should be 'Scarf Kid' in your 3DS friends list, but I'm just Nathan on Pokemon.

FlowersByIrene def NathanMJ_WB54 5-0
L7BG-WWWW-WWW8-JBCB

landorus_by_yilx-d3bg25o.jpg

If there is one thing to take form this battle it is be scared of this muther fockar. This floating genie, takes a life orb boost, cuts it down, refines it in a lab and then injects it into his gigantic biceps through the needle of Sheer Force equating in one of the biggest beatsticks in the universe. This genie won't show you the world, stop jaffar or have nearly as many Robin Williams like quibs but it will do one thing, and one think well. - OH KO pokemon.

Good battle between me and Nathan. I had a couple of concerns from the start.
1. I had nothing that could OHKO, or even do 50% on Blastoise
2. I had nothing for Gallade besides Mega-Pinsir, and I didnt want to pull my ace too early.

Turn one i lead with Heatran and face off against Gallade, I can take a Drain Punch and deal some damage back but it's not exactly the play I want to make early days. So I switch out to Landorus to absorb the expected Drain Punch. This would have been a mistake as I really didn't have the ability to deal with it with my Landorus in and at 75% health, It could have almost killed me or even killed me whilst I whittled it down. But luckily for me Nathan switched out as well.

Tyrantrum is sitting in front of my Landorus and there isn't much else to do besides click Earth Power - and with the force of the meteorites that wiped out the Dinosaurs Tyrantrum was down.

Gallade comes back in and at this stage all i want is damage on it. So I switch in my Lucario to take the Psycho Cut, Nathan landed a crit which ment I took a decent chunk bigger than I expected, but i hit him with a Close Combat and got the 60-70% off that I wanted. Now the Gallde is wounded, only one play to make.

In comes Landorus, from here he knocks out Gallade with an EP, OHKO"s Chesnaught with a Sludge Wave and Raichu is in front of me. Nathan only has Sneasel and Blastoise to come and i'm confidant that my Azumarill, Heatran, Pinsir and Empoleon can whittle away at Blastoise if anythign drastic happens and Raichu can't one shot me anyway, so i stya in and fire off another deadly Earth Power. To my surprise I outspeed, it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the battle but it meant my Lando went through unscathed.

From there on it was continue to spam Earth Powers, take the hit from Blastoise and in the end it was enough.

Good Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Back