Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 68225

If there is one thing to take form this battle it is be scared of this muther fockar. This floating genie, takes a life orb boost, cuts it down, refines it in a lab and then injects it into his gigantic biceps through the needle of Sheer Force equating in one of the biggest beatsticks in the universe. This genie won't show you the world, stop jaffar or have nearly as many Robin Williams like quibs but it will do one thing, and one think well. - OH KO pokemon.

Weavile_used_Stoicism_by_teckworks.jpg

That's cute ;)

Sure. You could probably battle me now and still flog me but tomorrow sounds fine.
Stop playing the underdog card.
It's making me very worried if I lose :oops:

What is up with the recent push to there being an S in all timezones?
It's normally only in summer to differentiate between Daylight and Standard time.

Actually grinding my gears.

fwiw - Ill try and rush all my ev and iv stuff in now.
Hopefulyl ready later tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Samster42 defeat giffler 6-5.

Man my heart is actually racing after both of those battles. Both of them so close.

Igloo, I genuinely thought I had you (+2 sucker punch would have KO'd Weavile) until Alakazam had Focus Sash.

Giffler, I was a) terrified that rock blast missed on turn 1 and b) terrified that stone edge would miss on the last 3 Pokemon (especially when I figured out Close Combat would have killed anyway). Also Vaporeon caused me problems

Battle video is 4LEW-WWWW-WWW8-JDSE

Man my heart is actually racing after both of those battles. Both of them so close.

Igloo, I genuinely thought I had you (+2 sucker punch would have KO'd Weavile) until Alakazam had Focus Sash.

Giffler, I was a) terrified that rock blast missed on turn 1 and b) terrified that stone edge would miss on the last 3 Pokemon (especially when I figured out Close Combat would have killed anyway). Also Vaporeon caused me problems

spewing I lost that, I thought volcarona would outspeed heracross and OHKO with fiery dance

2 100% trained
1 99% trained (need to go get a TM)
1 80% trained (need a little more EV training)
1 50% trained (EV done, just need to train it up a little)
1 5 trained (JUST started with EV training)

Might be ready within 2 hours NathanMJ_WB54 The Big Sauce FlowersByIrene

I was just stalling as long as I could to bring out Alakazam, but that bloody Sandstorm wouldn't go away. I was mostly comfortable though, I knew the Focus Sash would get me the win.
That god damn Cinccino, tell me how it out sped Mega Manectric, please! :p. I just don't understand. My Manectric is Timid, and has a higher base as a mega. Your Cinccino had a Life Orb, didn't it? Or am I thinking of Sandstorm damage?

Focus Sash can be so good with Pokemon who are frail but only need one move.

I used it last tournament with Aurorus with Refrigerate. Basically would use it as a Hail Mary Hyper Beam to wipe out the opposition's number 1 dragon.

The choice won me a match against someone who had Celebi as their last Pokemon.

Apologies The Big Sauce, got home from a family dinner to find my computer had died, currently struggling to communicate through an iPod touch :p Will be on for most of tomorrow so just sing out when you're good to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Back