Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies The Big Sauce, got home from a family dinner to find my computer had died, currently struggling to communicate through an iPod touch :p Will be on for most of tomorrow so just sing out when you're good to go.

All good mate.

I should be home for most of tomorrow so I should be able to clear out all of the battles then.

I was just stalling as long as I could to bring out Alakazam, but that bloody Sandstorm wouldn't go away. I was mostly comfortable though, I knew the Focus Sash would get me the win.
That god damn Cinccino, tell me how it out sped Mega Manectric, please! :p. I just don't understand. My Manectric is Timid, and has a higher base as a mega. Your Cinccino had a Life Orb, didn't it? Or am I thinking of Sandstorm damage?

Cinccino has a base speed of 115
Manectric has a base speed of 105
The turn you mega evolve you use Manectrics speed stat not Mega-Manectrics speed. Which jumps upto 135 base speed (the turn after you mega-evolve)
Did you alakazam have magic guard ability? if so it wouldnt have taken any damage from sandstorm

Cinccino has a base speed of 115
Manectric has a base speed of 105
The turn you mega evolve you use Manectrics speed stat not Mega-Manectrics speed. Which jumps upto 135 base speed (the turn after you mega-evolve)
Did you alakazam have magic guard ability? if so it wouldnt have taken any damage from sandstorm
That's lame, stats should swap straight away.
And yes, it does, but apparently I completely forgot :p

Samster beat me 6-0 but I was taking a poo and had to rush to go to the chiro.

Igloo and giff I'll play you guys later today if you're on.

Samster beat me 6-0 but I was taking a poo and had to rush to go to the chiro.

Igloo and giff I'll play you guys later today if you're on.
Just tag me on here when you want to play. I'll probably be around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Big Sauce wins 6-0 over the scarf kid :p I promise I'll put more effort in next time ;)

The Big Sauce wins 6-0 over the scarf kid :p I promise I'll put more effort in next time ;)

You were fine, I just had a team that could wall some of your heavy hitters.

Being able to switch in Gardevior & Hippowdon for free is always going to make it tough.

Was worried I was going to lose my Trevenant when you froze him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Back