Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Gooddam this shit, Dannnnnnnnnn
And now my surprise is ruined.

Can we just Showdown these battles?
Becuase i still have to pack for tommorrow morning and I really dont have the time to keep disconnecting
What time will you be on until? I can probably get on Showdown in about an hour and a half.

What time will you be on until? I can probably get on Showdown in about an hour and a half.
I'm home all night mate, i'll leave BigFooty on, just Private Message me, because i'll get an email for hat, so I'll jump straight on

My team is recreated exactly on Showdown, so it's no dramas - I wish I could have my Defiant Knock Off Empoleon for this battle, but unfortunately I couldnt get it in real life.

I'm home all night mate, i'll leave BigFooty on, just Private Message me, because i'll get an email for hat, so I'll jump straight on

My team is recreated exactly on Showdown, so it's no dramas - I wish I could have my Defiant Knock Off Empoleon for this battle, but unfortunately I couldnt get it in real life.
You should play everyone who's still on the comp on Showdown tonight.
That way we can use those results, rather than forfeit you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was only half paying attention to the final scores, but did it go...?
6-2 - FBI wins
6-5 - Dan wins
6-5 FBI wins
I think that's what it was, yeah.

First was either 6-2 or 6-3. Hopefully FBI saved the battles because I forgot.

Game 1 FlowersByirene def @Dannnnnnnnnn 6-4 (4-0)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-142916303

Game 2 Dannnnn def FlowersByirene 6-5 (1-0)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-142916303

Game 3 FlowersByIrene def Dannnnnn 6-5 (1-0)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-142919927

Wooooah, what an intense series of battles. First Battle went down without a hitch for me, Cofagrigous is scary with it's mummy and trick room and nasty plots. Greninja is a task with it's lightning pace and Proygon 2 is sooooo bulky. But i managed to get a x2 Pinsir up and nothing much stood in the way.

Game 2 was a series of ****s up by me, the biggest one being that my mouse sometimes double clicks, so it clicked, but then unclicked the mega evo button meaning i hit his Venusair with a powerful unstabbed return, instead of an Aerialate return. I took so much damage that i didn't need to take and the arcanine e speeded me next turn. I went on to lose form there, Lando almost brought it back but he can't do anythign again a Greninja

Game 3 was tight, realll tight. The biggest mistake was hitting Cofagrigous with an aerialate and then forgetting i got mummied, which meant next time i lciked return it was innefective and i got willo'd. From there I had to rely on my other hitters. The biggest stress was the final few pokemon. I was just trying to get damage on the Prygon so my Lucario coudl take it out with CLose COmbat but Dann would not stop recovering. Eventually my Azumarill went down to toxic but Lucario still managed to get the job done.
A Landorus Psychic does 75-82% on a mega venusaur, so i needed to get him into that range. I close combatted, but Venusair leech seeded, and i saw that bar dip down below 83% and then right back up. I CC'd again and it dipped below only to boost back up from a giga drain that killed me, it was sitting at a painful 84% just above knock out range. I hit the Psychic and took it down to 4%, a giga drain only does 30-40% and my landorus was at 75% so i had this in the bag..... but Venusaur had other idea's critting me, luckily i lived with a fraction of health and got the win.

God game guys

How long are you away for?

Make him do it anyway.

It ruins any element of surprise that you have when the battle gets shutdown 3 times before moving it anyway.

I'm in no way bitter (Flowers would have had my measure in most if not all of those battles), but I just hate restarting a battle after you've shown your hand.

Make him do it anyway.

It ruins any element of surprise that you have when the battle gets shutdown 3 times before moving it anyway.

I'm in no way bitter (Flowers would have had my measure in most if not all of those battles), but I just hate restarting a battle after you've shown your hand.
I agree as well, I OHKO'd Dan's greninja with a surprise choice scarfed close combat, but the battle cut out

It gets very frustrating after a while :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Back