Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lose possession win the game

Dominant performance which actually to lead to gold chances at goal, which is no coincidence when Maddison and Kulusevski press and dominate midfield like they did. Got lucky with Vicario not getting picked up for the deliberate handball. But maddison deserved to wrap it up

Good game overall. Udogie looked more match fit, Solanke held the ball up well and got into some good spots. Son had a poor game probably left a goal or 2 out there but still set up a few shots.
Johnson did really well for the goal, he's just not quite good enough to be elite but he gets himself into position.
Kulu is good in the press but poor with the ball, his turnover cost the opening goal and his shots barely ever trouble the keeper.

The difference in play when Maddison gets on the half turn is extreme and Solankes ability to hold it up aswell.

Main concern is how often we got to the byline and pulled it back relatively under no pressure and couldn't force a save

Lose possession win the game

Dominant performance which actually to lead to gold chances at goal, which is no coincidence when Maddison and Kulusevski press and dominate midfield like they did. Got lucky with Vicario not getting picked up for the deliberate handball. But maddison deserved to wrap it up
I saw last 15 minutes so haven't seen this incident (re Vicario)

apparently a yellow only as it was not a direct scoring opportunity denied to the opposition?

apparently a yellow only as it was not a direct scoring opportunity denied to the opposition?
Even Tomas Frank said it was a freekick that they would have had less than a 1% chance to score from so he didn't care about it

Well, that was much better. Albeit against a pretty depleted Brentford. That strike from Mbuemo was world class.

I think I've figured out the formula for us. Instead of recycling all the time, take the risky incisive pass as often and as soon as possible when we're in the final third. This results in one of two things: we get a decent chance on goal against a scrambling defence or the opposition regains possession under pressure. The former is obviously ideal, but latter allows our pressing game to come to the fore. Otherwise we're just stuck trying to break down low blocks for 90 minutes and we simply don't have the dribblers on the wing to sustain that game style.

Loved seeing the full backs provide width. It seems that Ange has made some tweaks. Hoping this is the start of a great run for us. Roll on Qarabag and United.

I can't keep up with the rules on handball

A keeper coming out and deliberating swatting a ball away to their advantage I thought was worth a red. I know it's not a direct goal threat. But keeper handballing outside the box on purpose used to be red from memory

The line up for for Europa on Friday will be interesting.

I fear either jd2010 or Topkent will not survive the morning.
Vicario
Austin Dragusin Davies Whiteman
Bergvall Gray Kulusevski
Johnson Solanke Moore

In all seriousness no idea who plays at LB to give Udogie a rest

Vicario
Gray Dragusin Davies ???
Bergvall Bissouma Kulusevski
Johnson Solanke Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad