Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Few points from the game imho;

Vicario - Couple of really good saves that kept the clean sheet. Still a little uneasy with the ball at his feet but cant complain not conceding.

Udogie - Thought he was ready to tear the game apart down that left side. Hamstring (?) couldn't come at a worse time.

Romero - Typical CR game.

Van De Ven - Needs to be spoken about as the best centre half in the game at the moment. Gas, smarts and that ability to take the game on with his powerful left foot.. sound familiar?

Pedro Porro - See Romero

Maddinson - Given time and space for once, even before the red and showed flashes of that brilliance. I still yearn for so much more. Does he have the ability to get there?

Bentancur - Good showing, unassuming.

Kulu - I think he gets a raw deal from some corners. A hulking runner with the ability to link up or create is a strong combination. The finish for our second is under appreciated with a keeper coming for him, was a smart finish.

Timo Werner - Please get someone who will finish clinically. He will cost us a big game with his inability to finish. That big chance is symbolic of him as a footballer. Does all the hard work but cant finish off.

Solanke - See Maddinson, can play, can do more, just want to see it more consistently. I know some will say "poachers goal" from him but his ability to fwd think and be there was great. I do appreciate the pressing he was giving us.

Brennan Johnson - Thought he was MOTM, went missing for some parts but when 11 v 11 was our most creative (along with Destiny). Another goal is 4 in 4 + the assist shows he really is on a tear.

------------------

Djed Spence (46") was solid at the back. Not as attacking as Destiny but did what needed to be done. Ange sees something because he is progressing well enough.

Mikey Moore (76") bit of a non event from the youngster. Will be better for the experience coming into the cesspool of Man United.

Lucas Bergval (76") first touch was the corner finished off for the Solanke goal. Love the kid. With another 12 - 18 months into him will genuinely give Maddinson competition for his spot.

Pape Mata Sarr (77") Another who came on late. Another who did what was needed.

Radu Dragusin (81") Strong, solid. Move on

Best three from me were; Brennan Johnson, Destiny Udogie, Micky Van De Ven

Didn't rate Kulu at all as a winger but as this second mid who presses and gets the ball alot more central he looks much better. More like an Alex Iwobi type. Once he found the confidence to drive on the turn it made a massive difference to spurs attack.

Johnson is a head scratcher. 4 in 4 is great and the finishes have all been composed. He certainly positions himself in attack as good as anyone. Should have scored doubles in almost all of them as well. Needs that to break through to the next level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back