Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously WealstoneRaider what on earth is wrong with English football fans. Just before a WC, friendly at Wembley and English fans booed Alli. Not once but when he got on the ball.
That was the Nigerians booing him - something to do with his dad being Nigerian and he chose to play for England and he renounced his dads name because he walked out on his family before he was even born. Complete idiots and I hope they get stuffed at the World Cup now

That was the Nigerians booing him - something to do with his dad being Nigerian and he chose to play for England and he renounced his dads name because he walked out on his family before he was even born. Complete idiots and I hope they get stuffed at the World Cup now

Blimey. How many Nigerian fans were there.
Sounded so loud to be the home support

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who replaces him, the kid from Ajax? Don’t know enough about him to give informed opinion but he is surely one for the future rather than now.

Who replaces him, the kid from Ajax? Don’t know enough about him to give informed opinion but he is surely one for the future rather than now.

The guy called Aurier before anyone else so could be in Holland to negotiate De Ligt given reportedly we're closing in on a 50m sale of Toby to Manure... Without Martial coming the other way. Levy and Poch shit me selling players to rivals. It's partly why we're not going to win trophies doing this.

yep, de Ligt, Poch is a huge fan and will be around 50+ million, amazing player this kid

first signing could be Grealish who will be cheap and really only a depth/future signing and home grown, again Poch a big fan and Levy will enjoy negotiating with a club struggling financially

he wont cost more than 20 million I dont think, Poch is a fan and thinks he can make an Eriksen back up player out of him

knowing Levy there will be incentives, like he will need to play 10 games a year or so to trigger a bonus payment yet he's not being bought for now although he may play cup games

we're holding the big money up for a top class CM to replace Moose who is basically broken

Who is in the running to replace Dembele then? Anyone reckon Winks could do the job full-time there? I thought the big signing was gonna be Martial. Talking about around £70m if we want to get it done. Seems like a bit of a waste buying Lucas if we do get him.

Who is in the running to replace Dembele then? Anyone reckon Winks could do the job full-time there? I thought the big signing was gonna be Martial. Talking about around £70m if we want to get it done. Seems like a bit of a waste buying Lucas if we do get him.
Some guy from one of the red bull sides apparently.

Martial will add to our W/AM depth while being ST cover for Kane. He is the non average version of all the other options to fill that role like JayRod. Between Son and Martial we'd have enough ST cover to rotate Kane when needed or if he was injured

really dont know, no one has any names so the club are doing a good job keeping the info to themselves much like they did with Son, but told it will be a next level signing and well over the 50 million mark

most of the players we are linked with in the media are bullshit

Martial and deLigt are Poch's no 1 targets and both very hopeful currently, with our CM target that makes 3 players over 50 million, very unSpurs like but more likely than unlikely atm, a few outgoings will have to subsidise this, actually it is more than a few

Spurs 18/19 depth chart

GK: Lloris, Vorm, Gazzainiga
RB: Trippier, Aurier, KWP
CB: Vertonghen, Sanchez, Toby, De Ligt, Foyth, Dier, Carter-Vickers
LB: Davies, Rose, KWP

DM: Dier, Wanyama, Foyth
CM: Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Winks, Sissoko, Onomah, X
AM: Eriksen, Dele, Lamela, Y

W: Son, Martial, Lucas, Y, Sissoko
ST: Kane, Martial, Son, Lucas, Llorente

The above is assuming we don't sell Dembele (see option Z*) if we were to sell him.

CB: do whatever we can to get De Ligt. Our 3 under 21 CBs learning of Vertonghen are probably up there in the top 5-10 in the world for their age group. Could be a back 3 for years to come! Would rather not lose Toby but it's a done deal. Also I'd like to see Carter-Vickers get a go over pre-season and be our 5th choice CB, doesn't sound like a spot that would get many games but we really should look to the 3421 a bit more with that depth.

CM option X: just a young guy from somewhere around Europe in that 10-20m price range who we aren't really relying on right away. Someone like Amadou Haidara from RB Salzburg. This transfer funds itself with Sissoko being shipped off.

CM option Z: if Dembele goes we need to sign a gun CM who can hit the ground running. Kovacic of Real Madrid or Morgan Sanson of Mairselle are two that come to find. Wouldn't mind Lemina from Southampton either.

AM/W/ST option Y: the ideal signing here is obviously Bale but that isn't happening. Martial is the clear next standout and I think he is a must sign like De Ligt. On top of that we also should be bringing in someone to ease the burden from Eriksen. So far the only names being linked are Shaqiri and Grealish. If it's between those two it's Shaqiri but I'd rather it be someone better but at the same time I'd rather either of them than nobody at all. As useless as Sissoko has been for the majority of his time he has also been useful occasionally as well which is more than not having anyone of that level could provide (GKN, N'Jie, Onomah 12 months ago) so whilst these two aren't great they're better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back