BigFooty's Biggest Rivalries

Remove this Banner Ad

Little Greggy v Rooboy 96

Its a mismatch of the highest order. Although, to his credit Little Greggy, a punch drunk character, is prepared to use all the dirty tactics available to him. Based on my experiences he's not afraid to run to the moderators either.

Originally posted by The Phat Side
Me V Carlton.

Hardly a rivalry though, its a one way spanking in my favour. No, I know, its not hard.

Haha haha, that made my day! Phatty you are so easy. It's like whipping someone with a feather.
Your fluffy little cotton tail always looks lovely in my trophy cabinet!
:D

Originally posted by Stocka
Essendon fans are undeniably struggling with Akerphobia. M29 and Windyhill are leading the charge up Napier St. . . . armed with plumbers wrenches in either hand.

Says he, whose majority of threads revolves around the Dons...

I don't recall ever starting any threads involving akermanis (last years GF excluded of course)...

Originally posted by Stocka
Essendon fans are undeniably struggling with Akerphobia. M29 and Windyhill are leading the charge up Napier St. . . . armed with plumbers wrenches in either hand.

Yeah, i like a bit of banter, but Aker ??? Would love him at Essendon, have said it for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Squizy Taylor

Its a mismatch of the highest order. Although, to his credit Little Greggy, a punch drunk character, is prepared to use all the dirty tactics available to him. Based on my experiences he's not afraid to run to the moderators either.

oh Little Greggy... how could anyone not like the poor mis-understood w@nker???

to me he is a big fish in a little barrel...

but that is half the fun... him thinking he has somewhere to hide... when I'm sitting on the dock with a shotgun... just waiting to do some barrel shooting...

of the others I have enjoyed...

Sandie and his/her thoughts that cheating is ok as long as you are successful..

Dan24 or how old he is today... and his comments about North being insignificant...

Rohan... just a w@nker that gets mentally r*ped every time he opens his mouth...

Tony Shaw... just loved how this bloke made me laugh...

Portos... with his crazy idea that Roos fans should thank the bigger club for agreeing to the Cap... even though it saved their sorry arses years ago... back when he watching the PA Magpies...

of the good guys...

Dave... BloodStained Angel... and MarkT... just great to argue footy with them...

Re: Re: Re: BigFooty's Biggest Rivalries

Originally posted by grayham
MarkT is an interesting character. Usually a very good debater until he comes out with one his two disclaimers:
1) I dont care about anything but Collingwood.
2) I think we should abandon the cap, draft, any equalisation policy, the AFL commision, etc

What can you say after that.?

Against the first point you can simply say - so what? I don't care at all about Collingwood.

Against the second point make a note that Collingwood are not the side that would most benefit from dropping cap & draft & equalistation.

Sides with bigger support bases & better access to their own home-state-produced players would do best out of that. That is not Collingwood.

Originally posted by Squizy Taylor

HA HA.

At least you are honest enought to admit you are not up to it you have to rely on Poojabber96 to help you.

Moderators? I think that comment hurts the Pauperoo fraternity more than me.

Poojabber96 and me ? Well the only scoreboard she has ever beaten me on is the number of posts. She is on 6000 odd (very odd) posts, and a few of those have not been vacuous.

But if there is a cyberspace equivlaent of bitchslap, then Poojabber96 gives the best ones but not much more.

Originally posted by MGREG
Poojabber96

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

oh Little Greggy is this the best you have to offer...

Poojabber96

please oh please stop making me laugh...

almost as funny as a dam good Darren Millane joke... but then they are GOLD....

cheers little greggy...

Re: Re: Re: Re: BigFooty's Biggest Rivalries

Originally posted by ok.crows
Against the first point you can simply say - so what? I don't care at all about Collingwood.
1. Not what I have actually said, and
2. Nevertheless that's how we like it and is, in fact, the whole point. You and others don't care so much we laugh all the way to the TV ratings, bums on seats, sponsors beating the door down Collingwood Bank.
Against the second point make a note that Collingwood are not the side that would most benefit from dropping cap & draft & equalistation.

Sides with bigger support bases & better access to their own home-state-produced players would do best out of that. That is not Collingwood.
Not even any part of the reason I have proposed that equalisation in general and in particular the cap and draft should go. They don't work and they are an abomination to competition. Nothing to do with Collingwood at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty's Biggest Rivalries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back