BigFooty's Biggest Rivalries

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Rebecca
My point proven:D

Been to the Preston Market lately Rebecca? There is a new meat addition. TheButche/FatAlfred was chopped up and so they is now a new cut, Fillet of a.rsehole.:D:D

But you knew that didnt you?;)

BTW, where are you friendly e-mails? We havent received any for a little while. :D

Originally posted by MGREG
Poojabber96

I though people in you institution were sterilised, didnt work eh? Oh well, looks like we will have to drown another one of yours. I undertsand they kept one for the anatomy museum as a curiositty to show what happens when you overstimulate only one area of the brain. Sticky sticky.

I really hate encouraging the mentally challenged... but then with you I am happy to make an exception... please continue to make a ***** of yourself... and it is Collingwood that you support isn't it??? I just want to make sure that all of bigfooty know what type of person supports the pies...

Originally posted by Rooboy 96
Rebecca be careful... little greggy may send Bitchslap around to deal with you... as taking on a girl would be the best the soft prick could do...

Dear POOJABBER
Ouch, you really are mean. Not bad for a moron who works for IBM. And why would I send you around to deal with Scissorhands?

"Soft prick?" You would know what that is, I am sure Glenn Archer was talking about you.

And that is the best you can do? Come on have another go. Moomba is the best. You are just a wannabe.

Poojabber you a pathetic really. You like to troll but when you are trolled back you have a little tizzy.

There is no rivlary with you. The only rivalry of any sort was with Moomba and limited thought it was, his reponses are always more cutting then any of your stupidity.

If you are still keeping a Collingwood losses scoreboard, be sure to maintain one for the team you allegedly support, you imbecile.

How are the chocolate crackles coming along?

Kind Regards
Magpie Greg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are still keeping a Collingwood losses scoreboard

I was thinking about it... just for you and Rohan two fools of a kind... but then I remembered... your mob only started to win last year after I embarrassed them... so now I prefer to just rotflmfao.aa...

I really hate encouraging the mentally challenged... but then with you I am happy to make an exception... please continue to make a ***** of yourself... and it is Collingwood that you support isn't it??? I just want to make sure that all of bigfooty know what type of person supports the pies...

So it is Collingwood... isn't it??? hate people to think the wrong thing...

... but then I remembered... your mob only started to win last year after I embarrassed them...
So glad you took it upon yourself to lift our boys.

Start another thread about our loses please if that is what got us going. You can even quote real games this time.

Dear POOJABBER
Ouch, you really are mean. Not bad for a moron who works for IBM. And why would I send you around to deal with Scissorhands?

"Soft prick?" You would know what that is, I am sure Glenn Archer was talking about you.

And that is the best you can do? Come on have another go. Moomba is the best. You are just a wannabe.

Poojabber you a pathetic really. You like to troll but when you are trolled back you have a little tizzy.

There is no rivlary with you. The only rivalry of any sort was with Moomba and limited thought it was, his reponses are always more cutting then any of your stupidity.

If you are still keeping a Collingwood losses scoreboard, be sure to maintain one for the team you allegedly support, you imbecile.

How are the chocolate crackles coming along?

Kind Regards
Magpie Greg

:) Yeah, what he said! and another thing Poo, er Rooboy...stop making stupid generalisations about supporters of other teams!!

Originally posted by MarkT
So glad you took it upon yourself to lift our boys.

Start another thread about our loses please if that is what got us going. You can even quote real games this time.

MarkT that is why it aint coming from me... maybe you should start one and then your boys may just be a chance to live up to their expectations... you never know...

Originally posted by bobbity2
:) Yeah, what he said! and another thing Poo, er Rooboy...stop making stupid generalisations about supporters of other teams!!

sorry bobbity2... but really if you took offence then you either appreciate my opinion or believe that you are like little greggy and Rohan... at no time did I say all piefans were like those funny boys...

Poojabber96 and me ? Well the only scoreboard she has ever beaten me on is the number of posts. She is on 6000 odd (very odd) posts
Well maybe you'd be closer if you didn't keep changing user names Greggy, or even funnier, if you didn't go back and delete an entire user name's worth of posts for fear of legal ramifications?!?!

How's Ricky Oldernshaw going anyway Greggy?
That hurts Greggy.

MarkT that is why it aint coming from me... maybe you should start one and then your boys may just be a chance to live up to their expectations... you never know...
Neh, wouldn't work if it's manufactured. It needs to come from the heart. C'mon Rooboy do it for MG.

Tell you what, I'll betcha it goes for 12 pages no matter how long the losing streak goes for.

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty's Biggest Rivalries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back