• Goodes 21 votes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could go for all of them, but Goodes getting 21 is an absolute disgrace.

Bartel got stooged too.

Cooney deserved the brownlow in my opinion.

hodge and bartel polled lowly at first glance, but consider that the load was more evenly spread across their respective teams.

goods on 21 was an utter joke, as the poll correctly indicates.

imagine if goodes had won a third brownlow.

would no doubt have been the outright #1 most overrated player in any sport in history.

Cooney deserved the brownlow in my opinion.

hodge and bartel polled lowly at first glance, but consider that the load was more evenly spread across their respective teams.

goods on 21 was an utter joke, as the poll correctly indicates.

imagine if goodes had won a third brownlow.

would no doubt have been the outright #1 most overrated player in any sport in history.
i think that little terd Dayle Pearce is the most overrated sportsperson of all time.... at one stage last year people were declaring him as going to be better than Andrew McLeod... Please.

Adam Goodes is a superstar, he is hard, he gets plenty of the ball, he uses it well, he stands up when his team needs him... would be amazing to get 3 brownlows, but he is good, i would certainly have him in the Adelaide side, need someone like him who dishes a bit out.

i had cooney on 20 so wasn't far off the mark.
hodge i had on 11 (2 was way off)
goodes i had on 14 (21 i can cop)

but bartel i had him on 30 - and he gets 10, baffled...

Riewoldt only getting 12 was a joke and in the games wher he was a definete bog he didnt poll.some of the votes were a disgrace:confused::(

cooney winning wasn't a farce, just not what a lot of people expected.

Goodes, Bartel and Hodge's scenario were all RIDICULOUS......

Goodes polled 2 votes against geelong for 14 possies and 4 behinds in a losing team but Bartel couldn't manage ANYTHING for 38 possies and 2 goals in a winning team.....

Just could not understand why Goodes got so many. He got 2 votes in a game where Roos said he was terrible and and really struggled. WTF!

What gets me is when a team wins and the umps give the 3 and 2 votes to the losing team and 1 to the winning team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hodge.

No way he should have got 1 vote against us. Disgrace :mad:

Also he did nothing at the Crows game, and then popped up at the end and kicked a goal. Umps remembered this and gave him a vote.

Umps got it right for most of the year though. :thumbsu:

cooney has had a great year really glad that he got over his injury problems in the pre season and had a really good year

goodes 21 is he the umpires favourite player??

bartel 10 absolutely robbed
37 possessions against north not a single vote

black WTF how did he get 23 votes:(

i think that little terd Dayle Pearce is the most overrated sportsperson of all time.... at one stage last year people were declaring him as going to be better than Andrew McLeod... Please.

Adam Goodes is a superstar, he is hard, he gets plenty of the ball, he uses it well, he stands up when his team needs him... would be amazing to get 3 brownlows, but he is good, i would certainly have him in the Adelaide side, need someone like him who dishes a bit out.

adam goodes is a better player than danyle pearce of course.

however ability and being overrated are two different things.

Browndlow this year was a disgrace!! the umpires should be stripped from voting straight away cause they no nothing. Cooney didn't deserve he had a good start to the season but faded in the latter part. GOODES should be shot I hate that shifty bastard how did he get more than harvey, bartel and judd? Overall it was a disgrace. Ablett deserved it!!!

Goodes got votes in some games where he shouldn't have been anywhere near it. I thought he polled much more than he should have.

Cooney's win was great, and deserved, NO problem with that. His start to the season (and the Doggies') *was* blistering.

GAblett obviously missed the win due to injury, and really has no grounds for complaint.

Bartel's votes were pretty accurate for mine. Got a SHEDLOAD of easy possessions in a dominant, possession-heavy team. I thought his season this year was far inferior to his 2007.

Surprised Hodgey only got 2 votes... maybe was too consistent, but not "brilliant" enough to get those 3 and 2 voters.

Marc Murphy getting two votes in an 80 point loss to the Hawks. When a team loses by 13 goals there is no possible way that the second best player on the field is in that side.

Other than Cooney having a very average second half of the season and winning, That grease ball Demitrio reading out the wrong round was the biggest farce. Really well organised you IDIOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back