Biggest mistake

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by FIGJAM
And I forgot Saverio Rocca for NOTHING.
I'll tell what really ****ed me off at the time. We let Sav go for nothing which of itself I could see some sense in but we then picked up Cummings who was every bit as suspect in every department as Sav and has since gone anyway while Sav may well have been handy on the last Saturday in September last year. Similar to forcing Daicos to retire because he was too old and injury prone and taking Dermie to replace him.

ur absolutely riight mark, ****ty trades an draft picks havee costed us top 8 spots an even premiership spots....

i havent been impressed with fraser either, think his abit overrated:eek:

Originally posted by cwood_rules
But shuveradda i think u need to look at what figjam wrote an consider it...

I did. Read it all and agreed in the most part.

I considered it. Of Course i did, and cwood_rules you should watch what u say about other members because you did not know if i considered it or not.

Originally posted by cwood_rules
I jus wanna add my 2 cents worth so please don't trample all over me.

In my opinion i think that Collingwood's biggest mistake when malthouse took over is that they've let too many good players go.
For instance the swap between Mal Michael for Jarrad Molloy, i thought was a complete disaster. What on earth were they thinking? you just dont give away a good young player for a middle aged player who in my opinion wasnt at his best wen he played. :mad: I think that was one of their biggest mistakes.
Other good players they've let go in the past for instance: Robbie Ahmed, Andrew schuable, Paul williams, Heath Scotland have all been other big mistakes, in particular paul williams...its jus another thing that phazes me about the collingwood recruiting staff or who ever deals with that area....Paul williams is a quality player an still is an in my opinion i would NEVER had got rid of him an i dont care who it was for...
Please feel free to tell me ur opinions an views!

My understanding is allot of those players you named wanted out ...what would you rather them stay and not give 100% or get someone who wants to play for the club and give 100% ????

mal michael wanted 400,000-450,000 a year, and he was still yet to prove himself. However, Collingwood would have wanted to retain him, but could not afford it, Brisbanes salary cap allowed it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest mistake

Remove this Banner Ad

Back