Biggest Pay TV Audience

Remove this Banner Ad

do these figures point out that foxtel feed 10 and 7 the games into the teams respective state? i.e.. if the crows play the eagles, S.A and W.A it will be on FTA through a foxtel feed but live on foxtel to the rest of the country? btw not trolling RL board with an AFL agenda, infact i went to my first storm game a few weeks ago and enjoyed myself:thumbsu:

do these figures point out that foxtel feed 10 and 7 the games into the teams respective state? i.e.. if the crows play the eagles, S.A and W.A it will be on FTA through a foxtel feed but live on foxtel to the rest of the country? btw not trolling RL board with an AFL agenda, infact i went to my first storm game a few weeks ago and enjoyed myself:thumbsu:

no probs mate, some games are shown on both fta and cable yeh, but the rights are seperate, fox is going against the other channels for viewers..with NRL they have games all to themselves so in hindsight nrl should get a very good deal come 2012..but with all super league agreements since 1995 i doubt it will be muhc better than current

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest Pay TV Audience