Billy Brownless - Get Stuffed

Remove this Banner Ad

Billy gave an off the cuff remark. Most times he would have been correct so to bad he wasnt actually looking at the crowd cause there was definately more than 3 in the cheer squad :) . Actually our cheer squad had more people than saints and made more noise. Good on ya cheer squad after a few things were said weeks ago i thought it was terrific. On level 2 there were plenty off blue and white in the crowd so no intimidation factor there. As for eddy in my opinion his been very fair to us. A win against the top sides needs no words. Just Listen to the roar. If we beat the eagles im sure it will be cause of the flue or jET LAG.

He constantly disrespects the club and the president.

It's time a North commentator stepped forward and sunk the boot in to one of Geelongs sacred cows (the italian green grocer).

Watch Brownless squeal like a fat pig then.

BILLY_CROP-1_I0268198_24031.JPG

Love Bill.

Thought we were tougher than that fellow BF'ers....we know who Public Nth Melb enemy is and it will be interesting to see her and him (spotted in the crowd before the game started on Foxtel) rates the win tonight on Footy Classified.

Decent.

It was one of the best North-attended games I've been to. Reminded me of us v Carlton on a Friday night a couple of years ago - when we won. Anyone know why we turned up in such good numbers? Promise of a good game? Last week's win? To see Crywoldt in full flight? Free entry to members?

It was one of the best North-attended games I've been to. Reminded me of us v Carlton on a Friday night a couple of years ago - when we won. Anyone know why we turned up in such good numbers? Promise of a good game? Last week's win? To see Crywoldt in full flight? Free entry to members?

It was a replacement game, those with normal 11 game memberships would have rocked up.

The bulldogs(?) is the other replacement game expect that to be similar.

I don't really care about the joke, but I think hes just a dick in general.

This. Never thought he was really worth listening too, but he's never really tried to be a Mick Malthouse/Matthew Lloyd commentator/journalist either, who actually provide insight. Brownless is 'one of the boys'. But this joke is not worth a thread, especially a thread full of whinging and saying Brownless is intellectually challenged etc..thick skin and all that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of the 33,000, how many would have been North supporters for this Saints home game. I mean, if Crows supporters can be 35-40% of our crowd.

All fair points about going easy on Billy etc. But seriously, even someone intellectually challenged knows that that's the lamest joke of all time. Zero upside to a gag like that, ya just sound like a flog with 15 year old gags that even then wasn't funny. Yes there shouldn't be a thread about it, but ffs I'm over listening to ****heads commentating on our games that either have no idea about us or our players or just take potshots at us. That sort of rubbish doesn't help anybody. Geelong supporters, of all people, should show a little humility IMO.

On the topic of moronic footy 'experts', Robbo couldnt help himself...

Gerard mentions Eade wont be on the show as he has the flu, immediately Robbo says "Did the Saints have the flu yesterday?"

He actually sounded sad about it.

Start of school holidays, plus the reasons you mentioned.

About 5 minutes before the bounce I commented on how disappointing the crowd looked, then there was a surge. Wish it was our home game, but we won, so who cares?

All the talking heads say dumb things from time to time. Billy, however, strikes me as just plane dumb. Would have to be the most unintelligent, dimwitted fool in footy media. Right up there with Doug Hawkins.

I love it when an genuinely clever bloke like Sam Newman lays in to ***** like Brownless. He is a deadset **** wit who ads absolutely nothing to any footy topic.

He constantly disrespects the club and the president.

It's time a North commentator stepped forward and sunk the boot in to one of Geelongs sacred cows (the italian green grocer).

Watch Brownless squeal like a fat pig then.

Thoroughly agree with your take on blubber guts Old Skool.

Have said the same thing about his sniping at our club and president. Can't deal with our Pres having a return crack at him either. Gets "dirty" like a spoilt child. Gives it out, but can't take it coming back the other way.

Waste of space - not even remotely funny either. Any comment about his Geelong, no matter how tame, and his lip starts a quivering. Flog!

It was a factually wrong, unnecessary, malicious shot at our club - and we have every right to defend our own.

Crikey, you'd think that he was Caro!

He's harmless, I think people need to relax.

If people can't cop a bit of light hearted humour, especially when it comes at the expense of our club, then they really should try something different in their life, in order to stop taking things so seriously.

Believe me, it works. I got sechs as a result of being much calmer this past month.

It took me an hour to blow, it also took me 30 seconds to deflate it.

Crikey, you'd think that he was Caro!

He's harmless, I think people need to relax.

If people can't cop a bit of light hearted humour, especially when it comes at the expense of our club, then they really should try something different in their life, in order to stop taking things so seriously.

Believe me, it works. I got sechs as a result of being much calmer this past month.

It took me an hour to blow, it also took me 30 seconds to deflate it.

Sorry TC, I can't agree.

This shot at our club, for that's what it was, is far from a one-off from this clown. If it were a one-off it might be different. He has a dig every chance he has though, and it's idiots like him that pervade the media with a slanted view of who and what we are that the general public (and potential sponsors looking for maximum, not minimum, exposure) absorb.

It is, and always has been, the "go to" standard gibe at us and our great club. They can't attack what we are, so they attack how many we are.

Also, given the "3" of them in the cheer squad were actually a SEA of blue and white, easily dwarfing the opposition's home game cheer squad, it shows it was not a joke at all, but a shot.

Oh, and such constant slurs in the media are not "harmless" - no matter which buffoon's mouth they emanate from.

The day we "relax" is the day we are in trouble. Not adopting that attitude is the reason we still exist after 143 years!

If people can't cop a bit of light hearted humour

When there's no "humor", it ceases to be "light hearted"

What is his claim to fame? Being fat, stupid and drinking beer? Bravo!

He's a complete talentless dick head that only appeals to other complete dick heads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Billy Brownless - Get Stuffed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back