Player Watch Billy Frampton

Remove this Banner Ad

I laugh at Logan McDonald.
You can’t tell me he had absolutely no inkling that his ankle was an issue.
Reeks of selfishness if you ask me.
Reverse Presti.
They reported he didn't get out of a walk during the captain's run.

Totally bizarre they played him.

Even when fit, he's not much chop.

I laugh at Logan McDonald.
You can’t tell me he had absolutely no inkling that his ankle was an issue.
Reeks of selfishness if you ask me.
Reverse Presti.
They played the high horse with Mills, then played mcdonald, hilarious! I feel like one of the 3 fwd plodders could've just done a job on andrews. Bill kept it simple, 0 worries about anything else other than stopping him.

They played the high horse with Mills, then played mcdonald, hilarious! I feel like one of the 3 fwd plodders could've just done a job on andrews. Bill kept it simple, 0 worries about anything else other than stopping him.
Wonder if Mills feels extra miffed that he was ruled out after passing the fitness test, yet McDonald who couldn't run, was selected.

Not playing hindsight hero , but when i saw Andrews take those first couple of marks. I thought who could actually nullify him enough to not impact the game.

Billy Frampton from the stands could !

My favourite picture of Frampton is the one at the after party where he's puffing on a cigar. He got to tell all the haters to look and suffer. Premiership Player till the day he draws his last breath
Billy Frampton
Charlie Curnow
Harry McKay

One is a premiership full forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, great player. Hats off to fly for being daring enough and confident enough to give Frampton the role of stopping him. It went a long way towards us winning last year
Trying to defend him with Parker was even more daring and confident from Horse - albeit a wee bit nuts.

It worked against Aliir the week before, I suppose. But it was awful, his only way of competing was grabbing his arm to try to stop him getting to the ball.
Worked against Aliir because Swans dominated midfield and F50 supply, not so much in the GF.

They reported he didn't get out of a walk during the captain's run.

Totally bizarre they played him.

Even when fit, he's not much chop.

Both he and Amartey are thoroughly mediocre forwards. At best

That 9 goal game against Adelaide will wind up being the worst thing that happened to Sydney/Amartey

He just had one of those random nights where everything went right against a bad team and a bad opponent.

Now Sydney (and Joel) will now always look at that game and think he’s far better than he actually is.

People forget he spent the first half of 2024 being subbed for for doing nothing lol

His GF performance doesn’t surprise me in the least

I thought it was a strange forward line they picked even if he was fit. Brisbanes weakness in defence is pace and on the ground and they went with 3 talls and Parker playing a defensive job on a tall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Billy Frampton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back