Streaming Billy the Kid

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Binged the entire two seasons (all there is to date).

As a show, a drama, it's pretty good.

As far as historical accuracy goes, very little.
What in particular, I know very little about Billy the Kid aside from him being an outlaw in the US?

Ive binged watched almost all of it, I dont mind it. It was like a filler for me, after watching Yellowstone.

What in particular, I know very little about Billy the Kid aside from him being an outlaw in the US?

Ive binged watched almost all of it, I dont mind it. It was like a filler for me, after watching Yellowstone.
Dont get me wrong, it was a very good, very very good, tv show. But yeah so much of it was not historically accurate. Details of his life, but also the series made him out to be heroic and a good guy when really he wasn't. Like, still one of my boyhood idols, but he wasnt nice and admirable.

Dont get me wrong, it was a very good, very very good, tv show. But yeah so much of it was not historically accurate. Details of his life, but also the series made him out to be heroic and a good guy when really he wasn't. Like, still one of my boyhood idols, but he wasnt nice and admirable.
When I get around to it, definitely going to watch Young Guns. Its been a long while. Funny to think Charlie Sheen stars in this with his brother.

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming Billy the Kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back