Black Bookers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Studley Park is going round for Lloyd Williams today at Sandown. For those who didn't see he won over 1400 in a strong maiden on debut. He is by Zabeel so extra trip suits but the thing about his win last time was he hit 5th gear in his final 100 and would have really gapped them the further it went. Small wager at $2.70 can't hurt.

Studley Park is going round for Lloyd Williams today at Sandown. For those who didn't see he won over 1400 in a strong maiden on debut. He is by Zabeel so extra trip suits but the thing about his win last time was he hit 5th gear in his final 100 and would have really gapped them the further it went. Small wager at $2.70 can't hurt.

Bolted in. Very very good horse

Lohengrin

The next Denman?

Southern Speed very promising SA filly will come to Melbourne I imagine and will run a very good race. *Confirmed - here in 2 weeks to be aimed at the Kewney*

He needed to be ridden infront i think to get the best out of him. He got trapped 3 wide off the pace in the Caulfield Guineas. That was a simply superb group of 3yos and its a real shame we lost 3 of the best that could of been brilliant for Aus racing in So You Think, Denman and Starspangledbanner.

If it wasn't for Black Caviar i would be livid with what we have lost overseas

Moody has got another good one, Lights of Heaven, won by 6 lengths on debut over 1200m which is impressive as she is a zabeel filly likely to gt more ground, sat on pace then blasted them in the straight.

In the last today at Sandown. Just looking at her winning time it wasn't flash despite the winning margin. Extra trip should in her favor though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have taken the $4 this morning. Great win, got the quaddie at least. Think she won't beat anyone decent over that trip but looks a good prospect over further in later preps with that turn of foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockyer24
State Grade - Redoutes Choice with Clint McDonald who ran on debut today and should have gone much closer due to traffic issues
Has a nice action and will win soon enough I think

Forgot to bring this up, ran 2nd to Enjin Number Nine then won today. Follow - will win a few mid distance races like Pacino did

Cabernet trialled very nicely at Randwick on Wednesday, she won her last start on New Years day and looks to be in for a good prep this time in.

Zero to Sixty (D Hayes) watch out next start in a prov maiden. Should have won but was too far back, had to go over heels all down the straight then when it balanced came hard for 2nd.

Portelli's staying filly Rose Of Peace is 1st up in R7 at Hawkesbury today

Her last 2 runs in the Spring were a 4th in the fillies race on Cox Plate day & 4th in the Wakeful to B Pulse beaten 1.5 lengths

Clearly set for the AJC Oaks but off a satisfactory trial she should be hard to beat in a 1300m maiden

seth

Portelli's staying filly Rose Of Peace is 1st up in R7 at Hawkesbury today
Her last 2 runs in the Spring were a 4th in the fillies race on Cox Plate day & 4th in the Wakeful to B Pulse beaten 1.5 lengths
Clearly set for the AJC Oaks but off a satisfactory trial she should be hard to beat in a 1300m maiden
seth

Never on the track but still too good.
$2.10 on the TAB who bet $2.70 fixed,plenty of $3 Betfair.

Her dam was placed in 2 Oaks so Ill be sticking,clearly she's in the mix

Damn all the lurkers who took the price,off to my private forum with my tips from now on....;)

seth

Thanks for the heads up seth, I wanted a bigger bank for Saturday!

What's your opinion of We Can Say It Now? Was a bit disappointed by her return last week.

My two big blackbookers Saturday are Southern Speed and Studley Park - the latter I may have to double with Caviar to get juicier odds

Thanks for the heads up seth, I wanted a bigger bank for Saturday!
What's your opinion of We Can Say It Now? Was a bit disappointed by her return last week.
My two big blackbookers Saturday are Southern Speed and Studley Park - the latter I may have to double with Caviar to get juicier odds

WCSIN was 1st up & it wasnt really run to suit,they clearly have a boom on her.Not many fillies win the Guineas
but I hear she's headed to Dubai for the Duty Free after Melbourne.....ambitious plan.

Impossible to miss Studley Park but leave me out at $2 jumping from a 68 an 89

seth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad